ENTP

LIE

Did I win?

LIE Your result

These types might also be considered
    ILE
    EIE
    IEE
    EDIT: Weird how LIE corresponds to ENTJ on MBTI apparently. I'm definitely no ENTJ.
    The probability that I was procrastinating when I was typing this post:

P(have big assignment due) = 0.6
    P(posting on TypoC) = 0.2
    P(having big assignment due | posting on TypoC) = 0.7

P(posting on TypoC | having big assignment due) = .......

Eh, I'll finish it later.

MBTI
    xxxx

Heh, I'm around 5x as confident of my identity as an LII (INTj) than I am of my identity as an INTP. This is due to my knowledge of how I use my functions, which makes a Socionics typing easier. Socionics looks at the types as the unique interaction of the functions that comprise it, while MBTI looks first at the 4-letter combination that makes up a type. (Of course, there are complementary function theories for MBTI.) I've always looked at typing by functions to be easier than typing my S/N, T/F, etc.
    If a deaf INFP falls in the forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?

deleted

Actually, I don't think Lauren Ashley is EII, unless she'll admit she gets along well with LSEs. (to who's inquiry that she really knows what the LSE type is all about, nonetheless EII)

Obviously I read about your research of socionics, I was having a discussion with you. Who's to say you weren't just reading some amateur profiles? which you probably have. I think everyone here has done so. I have personally had extended conversations with the people who write those profiles, and they aren't any more certified on the subject than I am. If you knew the purpose of socionics however, you would realize the catching up you need to do.

I'm aware this is an MBTI forum. So the person behind the questioning will typically be right, by default experience.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by Knight View Post
    Actually, I don't think Lauren Ashley is EII, unless she'll admit she gets along well with LSEs. (to who's inquiry that she really knows what the LSE type is all about, nonetheless EII)
    ...since when did you become Grand Master of Socionics? I doubt you can tell a person's personality so clearly online, especially if you've never spoken to them personally. Actually, I'm sure you can't since I am indeed EII. Nice try. Stringent guidelines like always getting along with your dual are one of the reasons why some aren't too fond of Socionics.

Obviously I read about your research of socionics, I was having a discussion with you. Who's to say you weren't just reading some amateur profiles? which you probably have. I think everyone here has done so. I have personally had extended conversations with the people who write those profiles, and they aren't any more certified on the subject than I am.
    Who is this addressed to?

deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Lauren Ashley View Post
    Stringent guidelines like always getting along with your dual are one of the reasons why some aren't too fond of Socionics.
    I'd be happy to know if you're not too fond of socionics. After all, it makes sense if you're not. I promise I won't pester you any more if you tell me why you can't dig the system.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII

^I don't care much about Socionics, either way. It's a tool just as MBTI is.

I got
    SEE Your result

These types might also be considered
    ESE
    SEI
    SLE

I think I'm SEI.

deleted

I don't care much about Socionics, either way.
    That's a good enough reason not to discuss it. To be fair, your simplified subjectivist approach is far more useful to you than some objective approach, seeing as though you can't really dig it.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by Knight View Post
    That's a good enough reason not to discuss it. To be fair, your simplified subjectivist approach is far more useful to you than some objective approach, seeing as though you can't really dig it.
    Look, you're taking this a bit too seriously. I know my type. It is EII. That's pretty much all I stated before you brought my name into this discussion.

But I'm a bit tired of your overzealous "Socionics is completely different from MBTI" preaching, so you can have the last word.

deleted

Look, you're taking this a bit too seriously. I know my type. It is EII. That's pretty much all I stated before you brought my name into this discussion.
    I can't really say anything at this point. The evidence you have does not match the evidence utilized by the theory.

But I'm a bit tired of your overzealous "Socionics is completely different from MBTI" preaching, so you can have the last word.
    Don't treat me like your passive husband just yet. I know what I do, and it's nothing about socionics being 'completely different.' I perhaps like to remind people of the differences, and when they say something I don't agree with. It's not like I don't let people think for themselves like I just said I'd let you do.