User Tag List

First 789

deleted

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    Your mum pushed the buble !
    I finally found my long lost brother! and father!

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/so

I like socionics intertype relations chart
    Took me a while to figure out, but it is totally invaluable. Helped me mediate a conflict at work and pick more compatible people for dating.

I guess I like Socionics more. The ISTp there fits me more than some MBTI descriptions.

Except, it's a Si-Te type... but whatever. Maybe that's what I am.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    I guess I like Socionics more. The ISTp there fits me more than some MBTI descriptions.

Except, it's a Si-Te type... but whatever. Maybe that's what I am.
    You make an impression of someone very relaxed haha so may be you are Si dominant after all.

Quote Originally Posted by sulfit View Post
    You make an impression of someone very relaxed haha so may be you are Si dominant after all.
    Maybe so. Are they relaxed though? In mbti, they sound dilligent and conscientious to me, while the ISPs have a lazier attitude, with bursts of interest and activity.

MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp

I like socionics more esp for seeing and recognizing social group formation but I think the official intertype relations are crap

@KDude It seems to me like people tend to congregate esp as friends and activity partners around their perceiving functions. So like Si esfj, isfp, estj, istp. Se estp, esfp, istj, isfj etc. Has this also been your experience? I think there are a lot of other dynamics involved as well. For example I think Sps tend to find hanging around Tjs frustrating because there is too much lag or choppiness in response time? Conversely Fps seem attracted to this BECAUSE it is so different from their own experience
    For all that we have done, as a civilization, as individuals, the universe is not stable, and nor is any single thing within it. Stars consume themselves, the universe itself rushes apart, and we ourselves are composed of matter in constant flux. Colonies of cells in temporary alliance, replicating and decaying and housed within, an incandescent cloud of electrical impulses. This is reality, this is self knowledge, and the perception of it will, of course, make you dizzy.

Quote Originally Posted by UniqueMixture View Post
    I like socionics more esp for seeing and recognizing social group formation but I think the official intertype relations are crap

@KDude It seems to me like people tend to congregate esp as friends and activity partners around their perceiving functions. So like Si esfj, isfp, estj, istp. Se estp, esfp, istj, isfj etc. Has this also been your experience? I think there are a lot of other dynamics involved as well. For example I think Sps tend to find hanging around Tjs frustrating because there is too much lag or choppiness in response time? Conversely Fps seem attracted to this BECAUSE it is so different from their own experience
    One of my best friends I'm sure is LSE (Te-si), but he might be ESTP in this system. I'm not sure what you mean by choppiness. He's a workaholic, but that has nothing to do with me. We don't really talk about anything except casual/fun stuff. His wife is another good friend and ESI or EII (my activity, his dual). I tend to avoid Socionics Se circles, with a few exceptions. Growing up, I hated most expressions of it. Like in highschool especially, all of the "Gamma" Se types were preppy kids who'd laugh at my clothes. A lot of vanity and status related bullshit going on with these people.