• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Socionics Identification Game!!!

maliafee

Ok I can give one more hint because you are so close it's making me nervous. :D

When he was a little boy he used to do his homework right after school and clean his room. Then he'd go play. At night, he'd put himself to bed at 8pm. He said his reasoning was because he needed his sleep at the same time wanting to wake up at 6am for Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles cartoons.

maliafee

Chris_in_Orbit wins again!

YAY! TWO for CHRIS_IN_ORBIT, TWO for SHORTNSWEET!

Good guesses everyone! Hope you're not too frustrated.

He is indeed ENTJ.

He makes expressions/faces all the time especially like Richard Dean Anderson (who played MacGuyver), William H. Macy, and Duane Dog Chapman. On top of which he recently took Lemon's (<--I think) typesorter test and got ENTJ as usual.

ENTj celebrities and famous ENTjs

I will be posting more pictures tonight or tomorrow.

THANK YOU ALL FOR PLAYING AND BEING GOOD SPORTS!

nanook

a scream in a vortex
i am used to compare richard dean anderson to Robert Sean Leonard and dan akroyd and John Cusack. cant really make the connection to the lion i was talking about. i am inclined to believe that they are entp, but the lion may well be entj. however i am rather ignorant about extroverted people

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Chris_in_Orbit FOR THE WIN!!!!!!!!!

Good job!

She is indeed an ENFP. Tested and discussed et al. Look at the prom-picture next to her baby photo for the most ENFP-y look.

oh. I said exfp. when you said no it got really confusing.

nanook

a scream in a vortex
is this guy supposed to look like harrison ford? i am not sure ... i am just brainstorming entj right now