• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Socionics and physical characteristics

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
im better at typing in person. and i dont need to stare. it takes me about 5 seconds to tell what someone is. nothing more than a glance
no way!! really!!??

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
One thing I noticed is ENTJs tend to have a Joker-like smile. (Jack Nicholson Joker-like smile, I mean.)

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
^^ well how cool is that??!! i would love to be able to do that. :)

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i'm trying to figure it out! look at my join date though haha...that was right after i took the test for the first time...i'm starting to notice similarities in writing style though...so that's cool. :)

mlittrell

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
i'm trying to figure it out! look at my join date though haha...that was right after i took the test for the first time...i'm starting to notice similarities in writing style though...so that's cool. :)
holy crap your beating me in posts and you joined a month later. good lord haha. if you want you can PM me and ill give some basic info on typing by the temperaments.

placebo

MBTI Type
INFP
I can imagine typing people in real life is easier than in photos because of movement. Mannerisms, body language, and speech give away a lot about a person. Especially body language--if you can become good at reading subtle movements you see it reveals a lot about what people are potential feeling/thinking.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
It's all bs to me.