User Tag List

First 23456 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1

Quote Originally Posted by Eldanen View Post
    Please note that I explicitly said that it was NOT a science. So how could it be a pseudo-science, in my frame of reference? And actually, weed in a bong is quite good.

You can doubt the veracity of V.I. all you want though. I'm not exactly trying to prove it to you, since I don't believe that it can be proven.
    i believe it can be proven considering some of it is genetics but at this point in time you are correct
    "Honest differences are often a healthy sign of progress. "

"You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty."

"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind."

Mahatma Gandhi

Enneagram: 9w1

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by mlittrell View Post
    this is how i type people without talking to them and im 80-90% correct usually. introverts almost seem to be squinting and not literally squinting but... gah its hard to explain.
    haha I think I know what you mean.

Is it easier for you to VI people in pictures or in person? For me, pictures are easier, as I can stare at one frame rather than try to decipher a moving target, haha. That, and people in pictures can't look at you like you're a creepy nutcase
    j'adore les chats

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1

im better at typing in person. and i dont need to stare. it takes me about 5 seconds to tell what someone is. nothing more than a glance

"You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty."

Mahatma Gandhi

MBTI
    INxJ

im better at typing in person. and i dont need to stare. it takes me about 5 seconds to tell what someone is. nothing more than a glance
    Can you type from a picture?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1

Quote Originally Posted by 01011010 View Post
    Can you type from a picture?
    sometimes. the problem with pictures are that there is a lack of movement. it is hard for me to type without movements. even if it is just a split second of movement, most of the time that is all i need. also, typing by faces, without movement is very hard for me to do. it really depends as far as pictures go. when it comes to real life though... there are days when im flawless.

Mahatma Gandhi

MBTI
    INTJ

sometimes. the problem with pictures are that there is a lack of movement. it is hard for me to type without movements. even if it is just a split second of movement, most of the time that is all i need. also, typing by faces, without movement is very hard for me to do. it really depends as far as pictures go. when it comes to real life though... there are days when im flawless.
    i type by faces most easily. i'm still working on the whole Ni-system incorporating movement, mannerisms, etc into VI. i don't usually tend to think about VI-ing (yep, it's a verb now!) people when i'm interacting with them in person, though.

some people practically scream out their type with their face, gestures, etc... and others are trickier. it really depends.
    j'adore les chats

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1

i always have trouble typing INFJs visually... prolly cause they are so rare and there is nothing to compare them to. but they are the only ones i find difficult

Mahatma Gandhi

phototyping is fun

MBTI
    INTJ

i always have trouble typing INFJs visually... prolly cause they are so rare and there is nothing to compare them to. but they are the only ones i find difficult
    hmm, to me INFJs tend to have a very distinct look. ENTJ and ENTP women are more difficult for me to type, probably b/c they are rare and b/c i can't use myself as a model of sorts.
    j'adore les chats

MBTI
    ENFP

I am interested in VI and the people who claim to be able to do this, however, I have not seen enough evidence of it working to persuade me that it is real..
    ... couldn't drag me away

Željko Ražnatovic: argus
    Željko Ražnatovic: do you want heir's?
    WildHorses: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Željko Ražnatovic: to carry your genealogical code??