• I'm an INTP in MBTI and an INTj in Socionics

3 25.00%
  • I'm an INTJ in MBTI and an INTp in Socionics

0 0%
  • I'm an INTJ in MBTI and an INTj in Socionics

1 8.33%
  • I'm an ENTJ in MBTI and an ENTj in Socionics

1 8.33%
  • I'm an ENTJ in MBTI and an ENTp in Socionics (less likely)

0 0%
  • I'm an ENTP in MBTI and an ENTj in Socionics

0 0%
  • I'm an ENTP in MBTI and an ENTP in Socionics (less likely)

0 0%
  • I don't know because these types started to get confusing (in which we could help you)

2 16.67%
First 123 Last

MBTI
    INTJ

In wonder how MBTI and socionics correlates with enneagram types - I got a 5 on this enneagram test: (Enneagram Personality Type Indicator).

It was one of the most accurate descriptions of my personality that I've ever read. My second highest score was for the type 8, which was not as descriptive of me as the type 5. I think I read somewhere that a 5 on the enneagram correlates with INTJ, but I'm not sure.
    [SIGPIC]Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. [/SIGPIC]

Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter.

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Quote Originally Posted by Josephine View Post
    In wonder how MBTI and socionics correlates with enneagram types - I got a 5 on this enneagram test: (Enneagram Personality Type Indicator).

It was one of the most accurate descriptions of my personality that I've ever read. My second highest score was for the type 8, which was not as descriptive of me as the type 5. I think I read somewhere that a 5 on the enneagram correlates with INTJ, but I'm not sure.
    Many INTPs are also 5s. I'm 5w4, for example.

I know of some INFJs who are 4w5. I don't know how common it is.

MBTI
    INTJ

I looked really quickly online, and I can't figure out what the "w" stands for - I only see the 9 different types. So what's the "w" and the second number?
    [SIGPIC]Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. [/SIGPIC]

Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter.

Banned
    MBTI
    type

I looked really quickly online, and I can't figure out what the "w" stands for - I only see the 9 different types. So what's the "w" and the second number?
    It stands for wing, and it's your secondary type, I guess you could say. Has to be "next to" your main type.

I don't know much about enneagram though!

deleted

You're right. I should change it to plain INTP even though I don't understand why I have Ti *shrug*

I'm definitely not an MBTI INTJ.

Does Socionics or MBTI actually correlate with enneagram? I could never see how because enneagram has too many variables.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII

MBTI types and Socionics types seem to be exactly the same, the only difference is the way they explain the functions. INxJs have Fi in Socionics, but it's not the same Fi as in MBTI, so it actually fits. When someone types differently in the two systems, I am tempted to think that they have mistyped in one of them, probably in MBTI. Or they are close to the 50 percent mark in whatever letter has changed.

This profile is spot on for me Ethical-Intuitive Intratim - INFj (The Empath). And the other Introvert profiles fit the Introverts I know as well.

deleted

It gave me INFP or INFJ after the first mode (the "yes" mode), then gave me INFJ after I had completed the whole thing. I'm not too surprised - when I was first introduced to MBTI, I debated with myself extensively about whether I was INTJ or INFJ, but I decided INTJ. I think I'm right on the border with T/F - I do feel things to a great degree, but I always use logic when it comes to actually making decisions (because I don't want to do anything stupid).

Jack Flak - what made you think so? Probably the signature?

ETA: Well I don't ALWAYS use logic (who does?), but the most important decisions in my life have been made using logic.
    You ought to read Socionics profiles now, especially at wikisocion. That place is superb.

Quote Originally Posted by Lauren Ashley View Post
    MBTI types and Socionics types seem to be exactly the same, the only difference is the way they explain the functions. INxJs have Fi in Socionics, but it's not the same Fi as in MBTI, so it actually fits. When someone comes out to be two different types in the two systems, I am tempted to think that they have mistyped themself in one of them, probably in MBTI.

This profile is spot on for me Ethical-Intuitive Intratim - INFj (The Empath). And the other Introvert profiles fit the Introverts I know as well.
    Socionics descriptions are top quality in my opinion. Nothing MBTI has really come close. MBTI and Socionics types are quite similar, but Soncs has organization to it and explains relationships to all functions in depth, giving real logical analysis and accuracy to their assumptions. MBTI isn't less of a science because of this, given that Soncs derived from it. MBTI just clashes more by denying a lot of facts. I have respect for both yet one is quite more methodical.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by lemons View Post
    Socionics descriptions are top quality in my opinion. Nothing MBTI has really come close. MBTI and Socionics types are quite similar, but Socionics has organization to it and explains relationships to all functions in depth, giving real logical analysis and accuracy to their assumptions. MBTI isn't less of a science because of this, given that Soc derived from it. I have respect for both yet one is quite more methodical.
    I agree. The eight function breakdown is cool and quite accurate. I also think subtypes are pretty grand. But MBTI is more popular

deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Lauren Ashley View Post
    I agree. The eight function breakdown is cool and quite accurate. I also think subtypes are pretty grand. But MBTI is more popular
    Cool is a good word

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

I'm an ENTp (ILE) in Socionics.