User Tag List

First 3111213

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    9w8

@highlander, how does the forum posts analyzer tool work? How does it calculate results?

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by asynartetic View Post
    @highlander, how does the forum posts analyzer tool work? How does it calculate results?
    It uses an API from IBM Watson and the results are returned and then rendered. The API is being changed and the current one will be sunset I think so this will likely change soon. The new version should be better.

Watson (computer) - Wikipedia

"Watson parses questions into different keywords and sentence fragments in order to find statistically related phrases. Watson's main innovation was not in the creation of a new algorithm for this operation but rather its ability to quickly execute hundreds of proven language analysis algorithms simultaneously. The more algorithms that find the same answer independently the more likely Watson is to be correct.[12] Once Watson has a small number of potential solutions, it is able to check against its database to ascertain whether the solution makes sense or not."

It's pretty cool stuff.

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639
    Likes asynartetic liked this post

MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

I took the personality test today from 6:34pm - 6:42pm EST.

@highlander - I broke it.

I’d actually taken it immediately before this time, but hadn’t documented the start-finish time, so I took it again.
    The previous time gave me INFJ as a result, & I’m 99% sure the stacking went, Ni<Fe<Ne<Ti<Fi<Se<Te<Si

Personality test results from forum post history: http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...&id=pUulR1Ff4J

I think the post analyzer may not offer the most accurate insight into an individual personality, given we tend to be selective about the things we share in cyberspace, at times, and vice versa, but it’s still pretty cool to see how that collection of information can paint a picture, regardless.
    03/23 06:06:58 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:06:59 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:21:34 Nancynobullets: LEXXX *sacrifices a first born*
    03/23 06:21:53 Nancynobullets: We summon yooouuu
    03/23 06:29:07 Lexicon: I was sleeping!

04/25 04:20:35 Patches: Don't listen to lex. She wants to birth a litter of kittens. She doesnt get to decide whats creepy

02/16 23:49:38 ygolo: Lex is afk
    02/16 23:49:45 Cimarron: she's doing drugs with Jack

03/05 19:27:41 Time: You can't make chat morbid. Lex does it naturally.

1. Finished at either 13:25 or 13:26
    ("Your result is inconclusive")

2. I think I make more sense as an extrovert: I prefer to be around people most of the time, and get restless if I have to be alone for too long. I'm very talkative. I consider the outside world to be true (rather than my own inner world).

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    8 sp/sx

- 7:53 - 8:06pm EST
    - Ne > Ti > Fi > Ni > Te > Si > Fe > Se
    The test (as any other) says I'm a surefire ENTP, but I sometimes question this as I often think I have somewhat strong Fi and weak Fe. I do have very high Ne and Ti though which makes ENTP more likely than not.

2. I'm more of an ambivert. I'm not too shy, and every so often I like stirring the pot and doing adventurous things around the area with my couple friends. I also enjoy theoretical discussion and debate about whatever and can go on for hours about stuff I'm really into. That said I'm also a very deep thinker, extreme perfectionist, and being socially diplomatic isn't really my strong suit. I can also get stuck in my head quite easily (I associate that to Intuition rather than Introversion though).
    Last edited by SigmaEnigma; 11-26-2017 at 06:05 PM.

Result
    We’re sorry but your result is inconclusive. This test may not work for everyone.
    Test taking at 17h50 to 18h20 time in Paris so 16h50 to 17h20 UTC

I'm an introvert because being with people drains me out. I'm not at ease with people in general.

But I have to say, I find it cool that the test could be inconclusive. While doing it I felt they was some cognitive biais that could interfere with the result. I find it quite difficult to be objective about myself sometimes.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

Ended at 3:33 PM Pacific Time, done by friend, not me.
    Result is ENTJ. What? She’s a clear introvert. INF or T J is more likely.
    Stacking went: Te>Ni>Ti=Fi=Ne>Se>Si>Fe

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4W5
    Socionics
    EII None

20:12 - 20:21 GMT

INFP
    Fi>Ne>Fe>Si>Ni>Ti>Te=Se

Funny enough one of the first test to put me directly at INFP. Most put me anywhere at ENFP to INFJ. But I think this is pretty spot on. Thanks.