User Tag List

123 Last

Thread: Skype

Default Skype

I have never spoken to anyone on Skype.

So if you would like to speak with me, click on the white tick on the green background, under my avatar.

You may not want to put your fingers anywhere near my avatar, quite understandably, but notice he is looking to your right. So if you take your mouse in your left hand and very slowly move it towards the white tick on the green background, he may not see you.

At this point, click quickly and escape.

Banned
    MBTI
    ENTP

I'd love to talk to you on Skype, but I don't feel like reading the user agreement crap that says I must accept before I can sign up.

Quote Originally Posted by burkeus View Post
    I'd love to talk to you on Skype, but I don't feel like reading the user agreement crap that says I must accept before I can sign up.
    I am glad you would like to talk to me. And if you don't like the user agreement, that is up to you. However I never read any of these agreements and I am still here.

MBTI
    INTP

I would like to talk to you on skype, but I don't want to talk to anyone right now.

Banned
    MBTI
    ENTP

Still. I'm not sure I like words that begin with St. And "still" reminds me of moonshine. Moonshine reminds me of illegal alcohol. Illegal alcohol reminds me of other things best left in the realm of the unknown. And also when I talk to you, I believe I am probably just talking to myself. So why should I do such a thing. I mean, what if I fell in love, gazing at you through the veil of makebelieve. I would be falling in love with myself. What's that called? Well, I'd be none other than Narcissus.

Quote Originally Posted by rhinosaur View Post
    I would like to talk to you on skype, but I don't want to talk to anyone right now.
    You don't want to talk to anyone right now. Is that right?

Quote Originally Posted by burkeus View Post
    Still. I'm not sure I like words that begin with St. And "still" reminds me of moonshine. Moonshine reminds me of illegal alcohol. Illegal alcohol reminds me of other things best left in the realm of the unknown. And also when I talk to you, I believe I am probably just talking to myself. So why should I do such a thing. I mean, what if I fell in love, gazing at you through the veil of makebelieve. I would be falling in love with myself. What's that called? Well, I'd be none other than Narcissus.
    Narcissus did not know that that the reflection in the pond was himself. Anymore than Oedipus knew it was his father he killed, or that it was his mother he slept with.

And it is this not knowing that is the essence of Greek tragedy.

This is more of a farce.

The Unwieldy Clawed One Falcarius's Avatar
    MBTI
    COOL
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    Dino None

I added Victor and rhinosaur.

Add me or whatever, I am not bothered as long as you don't ring me up at the middle of the night on a working day.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thalassa View Post
    Oh our 3rd person reference to ourselves denotes nothing more than we realize we are epic characters on the forum.

Narcissism, plain and simple.

If you wish to speak to me on Skype, just click on the green and white tick under my avatar.

Just one click and my warm muzzle will be whispering in your tender ear.

MBTI
    INFP

Okay, Victor. I'm giving this a try. . .
    "No ray of sunshine is ever lost, but the green which it awakes into existence needs time to sprout, and it is not always granted to the sower to see the harvest. All work that is worth anything is done in faith." - Albert Schweitzer