• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Mole

Permabanned
I have never spoken to anyone on Skype.

So if you would like to speak with me, click on the white tick on the green background, under my avatar.

You may not want to put your fingers anywhere near my avatar, quite understandably, but notice he is looking to your right. So if you take your mouse in your left hand and very slowly move it towards the white tick on the green background, he may not see you.

At this point, click quickly and escape.

burkeus

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENTP
I'd love to talk to you on Skype, but I don't feel like reading the user agreement crap that says I must accept before I can sign up.

Mole

Permabanned
I'd love to talk to you on Skype, but I don't feel like reading the user agreement crap that says I must accept before I can sign up.

I am glad you would like to talk to me. And if you don't like the user agreement, that is up to you. However I never read any of these agreements and I am still here.

rhinosaur

Just a statistic
MBTI Type
INTP
I would like to talk to you on skype, but I don't want to talk to anyone right now.

burkeus

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENTP
Still. I'm not sure I like words that begin with St. And "still" reminds me of moonshine. Moonshine reminds me of illegal alcohol. Illegal alcohol reminds me of other things best left in the realm of the unknown. And also when I talk to you, I believe I am probably just talking to myself. So why should I do such a thing. I mean, what if I fell in love, gazing at you through the veil of makebelieve. I would be falling in love with myself. What's that called? Well, I'd be none other than Narcissus.

Mole

Permabanned
Still. I'm not sure I like words that begin with St. And "still" reminds me of moonshine. Moonshine reminds me of illegal alcohol. Illegal alcohol reminds me of other things best left in the realm of the unknown. And also when I talk to you, I believe I am probably just talking to myself. So why should I do such a thing. I mean, what if I fell in love, gazing at you through the veil of makebelieve. I would be falling in love with myself. What's that called? Well, I'd be none other than Narcissus.

Narcissus did not know that that the reflection in the pond was himself. Anymore than Oedipus knew it was his father he killed, or that it was his mother he slept with.

And it is this not knowing that is the essence of Greek tragedy.

This is more of a farce.

Falcarius

The Unwieldy Clawed One
MBTI Type
COOL
I added Victor and rhinosaur.

Add me or whatever, I am not bothered as long as you don't ring me up at the middle of the night on a working day.:D

Mole

Permabanned
If you wish to speak to me on Skype, just click on the green and white tick under my avatar.

Just one click and my warm muzzle will be whispering in your tender ear.

Bella

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Is this for real talk, or more typing?

(And does it always come with a warm muzzle?)

Anja

MBTI Type
INFP
The test said my voice wasn't coming through.

The name is Anjanita1.

I used to talk to people a while back. Do I need a mic for this or to enable one on my computer?

Mole

Permabanned
Is this for real talk, or more typing?

(And does it always come with a warm muzzle?)

I am ready with my head phone and mic for real time conversation. So it is real talk not typing. It is like the telephone. But free across the world.

Bella

MBTI Type
ISTJ
I am ready with my head phone and mic for real time conversation. So it is real talk not typing. It is like the telephone. But free across the world.

O, I see.

Yes, mommy Anja....:whistling:

Anja

MBTI Type
INFP
So. My problem is that I own no microphone. Heh. That explains that.

Once upon a time I could just talk to my computer and others answered.

You probably know that I'm nearly computer illiterate.

Mole

Permabanned
The test said my voice wasn't coming through.

The name is Anjanita1.

I used to talk to people a while back. Do I need a mic for this or to enable one on my computer?

I head phone and mic are best. But a mic on your computer will do.

I will try and contact you on Anjanita1