• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

February is a stupid month.

We need to rename it Janmarapmayjunjulaugseptoctnovdec. The appreciate the other months month. It’s a shit month for so many reasons, including the fact that it’s the time of year (in the northern hemisphere) when winter haters such as myself are clawing at the walls waiting for Spring to arrive. Also as a romantic I actually hate Valentine’s Day. It’s a corporate driven mockery of love and affection. Really, forcing people to display such things on a specific day or face being seen as a dick or bitch because you didn’t is commercialized nonsense. Romance should be spontaneous and free, not tethered to advertising and a predetermined day! It cheapens the sentiment. Fuck February.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Probably true. I support calender reform as well as obliterating daylight savings time. In the case of an impasse, I support March annexing February and calling it good. It can be called Marchuary with a 6 month wait period before applying for NATO membership.

I've been up working since 4am. :coffee:

It might as well be Mortuary.

I think we should just change the name of February to Cageuary, in honor of Nicholas Cage.

We need to rename it Janmarapmayjunjulaugseptoctnovdec. The appreciate the other months month. It’s a shit month for so many reasons, including the fact that it’s the time of year (in the northern hemisphere) when winter haters such as myself are clawing at the walls waiting for Spring to arrive. Also as a romantic I actually hate Valentine’s Day. It’s a corporate driven mockery of love and affection. Really, forcing people to display such things on a specific day or face being seen as a dick or bitch because you didn’t is commercialized nonsense. Romance should be spontaneous and free, not tethered to advertising and a predetermined day! It cheapens the sentiment. Fuck February.

I'm actually ok with Valentine's Day. It's fairly low-key as holidays go, and it can be nice if you're in a relationship.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Why? So the people on feb 29th can no longer be younger?

Evil is afoot is here.

What makes you think you have the authority to hurt a minority?
*drama intensifies*

I think we should just change the name of February to Cageuary, in honor of Nicholas Cage.

I'm actually ok with Valentine's Day. It's fairly low-key as holidays go, and it can be nice if you're in a relationship.

True, it doesn’t envelop society in it’s madness for months beforehand with advertising bombardment campaigns and whip society up into a frenzy of spending. It doesn’t cause everyone one to lose their minds and rush around stressing out and draining their bank accounts like a certain other holiday that was originally religious in nature but now helps prop up the economy. Valentine’s Day is the younger slightly less nefarious sibling.

Kas

Fabula rasa
I am the child of February and I am watching you all (just for your information)

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I am the child of February and I am watching you all (just for your information)

I'm sorry for your misfortune. I hope you aren't one of those 30 year olds that are really only like 8 or 9 year old because of being born on the 29th. That would be truly a cause for morning. Imagine, not being able to vote, buy alcohol, or watch the latest Transformers movie on your own.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I vote we get rid of December because I hate Christmas.

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Here is my personal list of months from best to worst:

1. September = July
3. May
4. October
5. June
6. December
7. August
8. April
9. March
10. November
11. January
12. February

They are all ranked on vibes, so sorry I cannot provide any clarification.

I vote we get rid of December because I hate Christmas.
But keep all the days off, and also my birthday.