User Tag List

First 567

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Totenkindly View Post
    I tried mine on while inside, and they were perfectly opaque.... at least they looked that way. only something with the intensity of the sun was able to force its way through.
    An optical density of around 5 is required for safety in viewing the sun. That will transmit only around 0.001% of the light incident upon them. For light from sources much less intense than the sun, that isn't very many photons.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/so
    Socionics
    EIE Fe

Quote Originally Posted by Coriolis View Post
    An optical density of around 5 is required for safety in viewing the sun. That will transmit only around 0.001% of the light incident upon them. For light from sources much less intense than the sun, that isn't very many photons.
    What are some (somewhat) every day things that can pass through the glasses? I can see the faint dot of my light from my phone camera flash, but haven't been able to find any other objects,
    MBTI: ExxJ tetramer
    Functions: Fe > Te > Ni > Se > Si > Ti > Fi > Ne
    Enneagram: 1w2 - 3w4 - 6w5 (The Taskmaster) | sp/so
    Socionics: β-E dimer | -
    Big 5: slOaI
    Temperament: Choleric/Melancholic
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    External Perception: Nohari and Johari

MBTI
    yupp

I watched the eclipse in my driveway. i had trouble with my eyes even with the glasses i kept seeing green spots and it kept going over the sun so all i'd see is green and not the sun which was annoying.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so