123 Last

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Default Women absorb and retain DNA from every man they have sex with

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639
    Likes Xann, Cat Brainz, Krim13 liked this post

MBTI
    CROW
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

Cool. I wonder, though, if this actually does actually does anything or causes any appreciable difference in biology. I would also assume that condoms would prevent this from happening.

Also, did you know that aging happens because when our cells divide we have these things called telomeres in our DNA that get shorter each time cell division occurs? If they get too short, we tend to die. It just so happens that women happen to have longer telomeres, so this explains why they live longer in practically every country on earth. It turns out it can't just be attributed to culture, to things like men being more aggressive and therefore more likely to harm each other. Nope, the difference is hard-coded in the DNA. (I suppose the good news if that we know what causes aging, maybe someday we could do something to reverse or halt the process. Although, whether or not that would actually be a good idea is an open question.)
    I looked out this morning and the sun was gone
    Turned on some music to start my day
    I lost myself in a familiar song
    I closed my eyes and I slipped away

Visit my Johari: http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78
    Likes highlander, OrangeAppled liked this post

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639
    Likes Xann liked this post

Marshmallow Heart thepink-cloakedninja's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    269 sp/sx

LOL more genetic variation for everyone!
    Skinny people are easier to kidnap
    Stay safe
    Eat cheesecake
    Likes TheStarchDefenders liked this post

Wake, See, Sing, Dance Cellmold's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Osprey View Post
    Cool. I wonder, though, if this actually does actually does anything or causes any appreciable difference in biology. I would also assume that condoms would prevent this from happening.

Also, did you know that aging happens because when our cells divide we have these things called telomeres in our DNA that get shorter each time cell division occurs? If they get too short, we tend to die. It just so happens that women happen to have longer telomeres, so this explains why they live longer in practically every country on earth. It turns out it can't just be attributed to culture, to things like men being more aggressive and therefore more likely to harm each other. Nope, the difference is hard-coded in the DNA. (I suppose the good news if that we know what causes aging, maybe someday we could do something to reverse or halt the process. Although, whether or not that would actually be a good idea is an open question.)
    There have been some experiments with mice on telomeres. Without being too off topic:

Telomerase reverses ageing process : Nature News

TLDR - Mice engineered without telomerase grew old quickly, activation of enzyme created rapid recovery from premature aging effects, but unsure if this is a workable solution for mice/people who have aged naturally. Also potential tumour risk increase, but one doctor argued that telomerase should prevent DNA damage that causes cancer in the first place.
    'One of (Lucas) Cranach's masterpieces, discussed by (Joseph) Koerner, is in it's self-referentiality the perfect expression of left-hemisphere emptiness and a precursor of post-modernism. There is no longer anything to point to beyond, nothing Other, so it points pointlessly to itself.' - Iain McGilChrist

Suppose a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?"
    "Suppose it didn't," said Pooh, after careful thought.
    Piglet was comforted by this.
    - A.A. Milne.
    Likes OrangeAppled liked this post

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7
    Socionics
    Duno None

Thank God I have only ever had sex with one person.
    Likes thepink-cloakedninja, hav liked this post

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Great. I'm going to have some sort of Goonies sloth creature for a child. Good to know.
    ~luck favors the ready~

Shameless Self-Promotion:MDP2525's Den and the Start of Motorcycle Maintenance

Quote Originally Posted by Yuu View Post
    Thank God I have only ever had sex with one person.
    As it should be.

There could be some truth to the phrase “slut face” in which highly promiscuous women suffer a change to their appearance because of all the variable sperm from different males that have been deposited inside them.
    To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.

My God, will the powers of these space vampires never cease?!
    It is a luxury to be understood - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities - Voltaire

A kind thought is the hope of the world - Anon

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7
    Socionics
    Duno None

Quote Originally Posted by phobik View Post

As this is the internet I'm having a hard time deciphering whether not this is a joke because that's not how DNA works.