• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Most Interesting Thing in the Universe

EnnisPreit

MBTI Type
°Nt
Black holes are clearly the most abstract object in the universe. But saying "black hole" is very corny answer in my opinion.

Therefore I will go with Neutron stars. Due to the fact that they have ultra high density/mass that can crush atoms, very very fast rotation speeds and can harm life from much much further away then a black hole. Not to mention that by adding mass they can turn into a black holes. For some reason I find them weirder than black holes, probably because everyone heard for various other types of objects in space while with neutron stars that doesn't seem to be the case.

Just "google" there is plenty of info around.

Black holes are nonexistent quasipseudoscience based on faulty mathematics.

The entire universe is a centripedal-centrifugal convergent-divergent toroidal donut!! :)
1 / Phi^-3