• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Best IQ test ever

MBTI Type
ISIS
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
"Best IQ test ever" followed by "has anyone ever test it" LMAO. Just because something is full of super esoteric bs, costs money and claims to be really really hard doesn't mean its the best IQ test or even a good test of intelligence at all. Oh and as far as Paul Cooljmans goes I think he's gone completely bonkers.

dogne

There is no esoterism in this test. Just puzzles of logic, resolution of numerical and verbal analogies. Sure enough it is paying and statistics of the results provided that seem relevant.
In my opinion, an entertainment game...

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Money does not equal validity. But it certainly lays the foundation to exploit.

MBTI Type
ISIS
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
In my opinion, an entertainment game...
You also said it was the best IQ test, are you saying its entertainment and also the best IQ test? What is your reasoning? Many IQ tests have all the things you've mentioned. This one being extremely difficult doesn't make it a better test of intelligence, at least not for most people. I've tried some of these extremely difficult puzzles before, ones that were free of charge. I don't think they're a particularly good measure of mental function or capacity. Obviously if you are extremely intelligent you will do better on them then if you are not, but that doesn't mean that they accurately measure someone's intellectual potential.

Obfuscate

Permabanned
MBTI Type
iNtP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Obviously if you are extremely intelligent you will do better on them then if you are not, but that doesn't mean that they accurately measure someone's intellectual potential.
this is my sentiment concerning iq tests in general...

MBTI Type
ISIS
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
this is my sentiment concerning iq tests in general...

LOL yeah, I suppose that's true. Not saying IQ tests are a perfect measure of intelligence (far from it) but all other things being equal, something that is suited to measuring 99% of the population is probably an overall better test than one that is suited to only 1% (and this is definitely suited more to the highest 1% if you look at the scale).

Obfuscate

Permabanned
MBTI Type
iNtP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
LOL yeah, I suppose that's true. Not saying IQ tests are a perfect measure of intelligence (far from it) but all other things being equal, something that is suited to measuring 99% of the population is probably an overall better test than one that is suited to only 1% (and this is definitely suited more to the highest 1% if you look at the scale).

well, when you phrase it that way i agree; though i would add the caveat that for many, iq tests are just another "dick measuring contest"... for the folks of "comparable measurement" the appeal of more refined measuring devices is easy to see...

BizarroCrashDummySM.jpg

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
Paying money for mental-masturbatory rights?

Isn't that the IQ test in itself?

dogne

I tried many tests (SLSE, NUmerus, analytica,...) which are less difficult than it.
The puzzles of this test are another way to think. It takes more creativity ... something missing in the other tests. Indeed, it is paying but trainer.