User Tag List

First 12

Banned
    MBTI
    type

I'll probably get an iphone in 2028 when it's retro-chic.

Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

And I'll say to you, "You still use a phone? That's hella lame. lol"

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

All the cool and different people have neural implants now. You are SEAU behind the times.
    The one who buggers a fire burns his penis
    -anonymous graffiti in the basilica at Pompeii

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w8
    Socionics
    INTj

HTC phones are cool. Not so sure about the look of that one though. Not only would I scratch the surface but now I'd be altering stuff with the joystick.

Looks tacky. I think I'll stick with the HTC Diamond as my choice for my next phone.
    Isn't it time for a colourful metaphor?

MBTI
    ISTx

I have a Blackberry and I'm not as into it as everyone else seems to be. It works as a phone though so I'm not in a rush to replace it. I'm a sucker for over priced Apple products but I'm interested to see this google phone in action.

MBTI
    istp

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    That's funny that a Google product is supposed to be the renegade option now. Google was "different and cool" a few years ago. Now the "different and cool" people are jumping ship on Google's online stuff because it's popular and well-known, just like they have with ipods and iphones. I guess I'll stick with the devices and services that meet my needs and please me the most, which right now is an iphone/gmail/google calendar/itunes/whatever. How popular it is doesn't concern me much beyond increasing the chances I'll hear about it.
    i dont really understand people paying for a several hundred dollar device as a fashion accessory.

although, a decade ago i could have told you that inevitably the power of computers would be harnessed in such a way that each person would have portable access whenever they wanted, still it seems many people do not view them as a tool.

computers are a very important and powerful modern day tool, they perform so many things and most importantly connect us, now, in more ways than ever. it was only the logical progression that this would converge with something almost everyone has, a cellphone.

anyways, that is why i find breakthroughs exciting... not because its the most fashionable, or latest and greatest, but because i cant help but think of the impact that cellphones and, in the last few years, mobile computing has had on society and will continue to have.

really, i am less excited about the G1 itself, and more excited about the platform it provides for the open-source developers.

Banned
    MBTI
    type

LOL I spend enough time on my damn PC to have some Pocket 'Puter follow me around all day.

MBTI
    ESFJ

I have a friend who is an Assistant Manager at a T-Mobile outlet, and I am getting one of these at a discount. Also, I have been on T-Mobile since the old Voicestream days (my mom, my sister, and I had the family plan back then). I won't pay more than $150 for this.
    Who wants to try a bottle of merc's "Extroversion Olive Oil?"