• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Aluminum Object Dating Back 250,000 years uncovered

Tellenbach

in dreamland
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Experts believe mysterious aluminium object dating back 250,000 years 'could be part of ancient UFO

PAY-Ancient-object.jpg

A piece of aluminium that looks as if it was handmade is being hailed as 250,000-year-old proof that aliens once visited Earth.

Metallic aluminium was not really produced by mankind until around 200 years ago, so the discovery of the large chunk that could be up to 250,000 years old is being held as a sensational find.

The details of the discovery were never made public at the time because it was pulled out of the earth in communist Romania in 1973.

Builders working on the shores of the Mures River not far from the central Romanian town of Aiud found three objects 10 metres (33 feet) under the ground.

According to tests, the object is made of 12 metals, 90% aluminium, and it was dated by Romanian officials as being 250,000 years old. The initial results were later confirmed by a lab in Lausanne, Switzerland.

Other experts who conducted later tests said the dates were far alter, ranging between 400 and 80,000 years old, but even at 400 years old it would still be 200 years earlier than when aluminium was first produced.

So somewhere between 400 and 250,000 years old, lol. I think we need some American scientists to analyze this object. It's definitely a synthetic object, but I think a more plausible explanation might be that Aluminum was refined independently much earlier than we thought.

SearchingforPeace

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Fascinating. Aluminum has a low melting point (about 700°) and can easily be shaped into a form. The biggest problem is getting the aluminum in the first place....

We just know less about things than we think we know....

Tellenbach

in dreamland
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Some more pictures from the soul-guidance web site:
aiud03.jpg

I thought it might be a belt buckle but not anymore.

aiud05.jpg

In the following, we we'll present the size of this object:
-total length: 205mm
-width: 125mm
-height: 68mm
-length of the rear "arm": 35mm
-diameter of the "small" rear orifice: 18mm
-diameter of the "bigger" perpendicular on the ax orifice: 47mm
-depth of the "bigger" orifice: 35mm -weight (without the core extracted for analysis): 2.3kg

The Aiud Wedge

Tellenbach

in dreamland
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
phobik said:
because I had assumed this was a recent find

Same here. I thought it was a recent reveal since it's on the Drudge webpage today.

mystik_INFJ

Permabanned
Wouldn't match the idea that this comes from an UFO. It is a good space material, but the secret is to use it in low quantities to make it strong but light. The fact that it has a low melting point means it cannot be used as unprotected ship casing. The rawness of the material also does not look like it was engineered carefully. I'd imagine that a space faring civilization would have high quality materials needed for space flight. Most likely some kind of discovery on how to make aluminium that was forgotten. Has happen before.

Plot twist: It comes from aliens that though man how to melt aluminium.