• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

need help for my mom's online store

belgianvalid

My mom is into arts and crafts, at first it was just a hobby. but now friends and neighbors are interested because she makes quality handmade items, like crocheted blankets. Now, her friends are encouraging her to sell it online since all her products are really great. She is asking me what payment processing should she use, she currently has paypal. If someone wants to pay with credit card on delivery, what do you think is the best option for her? we heard about mobile credit card processing,what does she need to have this?

Thankful Jonie

Hi. Mobile credit card processing is the most convenient one for her and her customers. Check online so you can compare even the price.

belgianvalid

I've read several forums and I gues you're right.. Mobile POS are the hottest thing right and it is more flexible too since it also accepts e-wallet payments. I checked the rates from Tsys, they offer flat rate packages, do you think it's a good idea to get the flat rate packages?