• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Any trick to see someone's facebook profile before making friend request?

Cality

MBTI Type
ENFP
Hi,

I look for a trick to see people's profile when they are not friends (and before i decide to make friend request or not) or after someone made a friend request and I didn't pay attention to the one week delay for example. I saw some tricks with stuffs to put into the toolbar with the profile ID but it doesn't work anymore.
Any idea? Anyone already had the pbl?

Thanks

FDG

pathwise dependent
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w8
That's something that would interest me aswell.

Dom

MBTI Type
ENFP
Hi,

I look for a trick to see people's profile when they are not friends (and before i decide to make friend request or not) or after someone made a friend request and I didn't pay attention to the one week delay for example. I saw some tricks with stuffs to put into the toolbar with the profile ID but it doesn't work anymore.

Thanks

Facebook stalkin' is wrong... Mmmkay?

lol

ThatsWhatHeSaid

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
You could try editing your profile to change the school that you went to. I think that lets you view people who went to that same school. (Profile --> Edit --> Education)

INA

now! in shell form
MBTI Type
intp
:yes: I made my own profile inaccessible to mere schoolmates ages ago.

file cabinet

If someone sends you a message, you then can see their profile for a set period of time. if they have set to limit their profile then you may not be able to see a whole lot via this method.

miggies

MBTI Type
ENFP
Hi,

Thanks

there are obvious reasons what people don't want weirdo's to see there profile...shame shame shame :angry: :thumbdown: