• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

A Dreadful Logic Puzzle

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Post more. I want more. People need to spoiler their answers.

OrderOfTheCaelifera

MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9

I just looked at the direction of the center line. The third column is the only one that had lines north and south from the center dot. The rest of the columns go all south or all north.

Yes but it's an overlay puzzle rather than a line rotation puzzle.
Overlaying the symbols of either the right column or the bottom row would result in #2 being the most likely symbol to continue the sequence.
The diagonal pattern actually completes the overhead pyramid symbol, but it's less likely.

Last edited:

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Here is a spatial puzzle -

spatial_zps11cdjz8t.jpg

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yes but it's an overlay puzzle rather than a line rotation puzzle.
Overlaying the symbols of either the right column or the bottom row would result in #2 being the most likely symbol to continue the sequence.
The diagonal pattern actually completes the overhead pyramid symbol, but it's less likely.

Don't sweat it, I'll lend you some Te (big picture) to support your Ti (tunnel vision) the next time.

I guess I'll just have to be even more than correct next time...for you.

Wait, no. I don't. ;)

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
ok i feel adequetly like myself, intelligence wise, i had no clue on the second one tbh.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
For most recent puzzle:

:sherlock:

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp

I absolutely love the pattern to this one, not blatantly obvious but so functional and all encompassing when found.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I know the answer, and as a clue, this isn't a mathematical puzzle.

Think of it as a lateral thinking puzzle, as with this simpler one:

1, 0, 2, 8, 3, 68, 4, 88, 5, 868, 6, ?

Aronsin

Man, I can't for the life of me figure out the E12 puzzle, even with Frosty's explanation

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Man, I can't for the life of me figure out the E12 puzzle, even with Frosty's explanation

In the first row, the first box from the left represents a +4, the second box represents a -5, and the third box represents a -1. The boxes with dots on the outside represent positive numbers.
(Or you can reverse the signs to make them -4, +5, +1.)
After that it's simple math: 4-5=-1.

The same pattern holds for the other two rows.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Sigh. Ok, it's REALLY REALLY EASY! If anybody wants to know the answer to the square with the question mark in the corner then please PM me.

Kas

Fabula rasa
Ha! Now I see it [MENTION=13589]Mal12345[/MENTION]

just when I wanted to say that I'm defeated ;) but it was difficult.

Oh and the easier one is