• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Californian Destruction Immanent as Helium Leak Reveals

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The question is when do we begin mass relocation of people?

Xann

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The question is when do we begin mass relocation of people?

Well I think it should begin now (it should have begun before this current drought came into existence, and ideally it should have never been so populated in the first place), and the land should be relegated to the farming of less water intensive crops and massively abandoned by the general populace in the number of millions. However the science behind this current leak shows that the gas is H-3 which indicates a direct connection from the fault under California to the molten layers of the Earth's mantle, which means that the potential (and likely) future disaster event will not just capitulate California but also much of the West Coast.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Well I think it should begin now (it should have begun before this current drought came into existence, and ideally it should have never been so populated in the first place), and the land should be relegated to the farming of less water intensive crops and massively abandoned by the general populace in the number of millions. However the science behind this current leak shows that the gas is H-3 which indicates a direct connection from the fault under California to the molten layers of the Earth's mantle, which means that the potential (and likely) future disaster event will not just capitulate California but also much of the West Coast.

I would be surprised if anything is done before it is too late.

Xann

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
But I'm moving there next month. :(

We're gonna miss you :bye: And I think I speak for Starcrash and I both when I say especially your posts about NTP's white-knighting fat bitches. Those were amongst the best on the forum.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
so is my voice going to get really high-pitched or what?

Xann

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Yeah, and you're all gonna hover about 2 feet off the ground in the weeks leading up to the earthquake/tsunami whatever it will be. It's gonna be the greatest party the world has ever seen. :spindance:

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
We're gonna miss you :bye: And I think I speak for Starcrash and I both when I say especially your posts about NTP's white-knighting fat bitches. Those were amongst the best on the forum.

Oh David. I always loved you best of all. :wubbie:

Pour out a 40 for me. There's also a distinct probability I will end up banned/forum deceased before I get over there, anyways.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

There's nothing funny than a choir of people singing in high-pitched harmony as they try to upload video to the Internet before hitthing bottom.

Xann

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Oh David. I always loved you best of all. :wubbie:

Pour out a 40 for me. There's also a distinct probability I will end up banned/forum deceased before I get over there, anyways.

Haha, will do, and the way things are going, I'll probably be in my shallow forum grave before you are. :hug: :cheers::wubbie:

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Haha, will do, and the way things are going, I'll probably be in my shallow forum grave before you are. :hug: :cheers::wubbie:

I've heard the kool-aid is lovely this time of year. :coffeeluv:

Bknight

Lost in the Multiverse
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
To be fair, this is the Daily Mail, so I'm not sure if we really have anything to worry about. Of course, after years of crying wolf, they might have actually spotted one... doubt it, though.

Granted, scientists are saying that there's bound to be another decent earthquake sometime soon, so DM might be onto something... ok, now I'm worried.