• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

"Stick" Aliens - what are they?

BadOctopus

Suave y Fuerte
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Kodama?
latest

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Either windsocks have finally come to life :unsure:

23668136_640.jpg

or.. it's a bunch of jackasses on stilts wearing sheets or some other translucent material.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Either windsocks have finally come to life :unsure:

23668136_640.jpg

or.. it's a bunch of jackasses on stilts wearing sheets or some other translucent material.

And they are only 2 or 3 feet tall jackasses.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Some yet to be classified animal. One ought to be shot and brought in for closer examination.

Nay. Beings from other planets, even in other galaxies, can astral project their energies anywhere. What you are seeing are aliens. Did you expect they would look like Star Trek aliens, always having two legs and two arms, etc.?

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Nay. Beings from other planets, even in other galaxies, can astral project their energies anywhere. What you are seeing are aliens. Did you expect they would look like Star Trek aliens, always having two legs and two arms, etc.?
Interesting hypothesis, but there is insufficient data to make that claim.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Interesting hypothesis, but there is insufficient data to make that claim.

You're not looking at any known classification of animal in the videos. Let's assume it's not a possible plant species, and that you can't capture any specimen. Which phylum do they belong to, vertebrate or invertebrate?

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
You're not looking at any known classification of animal in the videos. Let's assume it's not a possible plant species, and that you can't catch any specimen. Which phylum do they belong to, vertebrate or invertebrate?

They appear to be translucent, which is interesting. What I'd like to see is if they are a meteorological phenomenon like ground fog which occurs very rarely, like ball lightening. Do objects which get in there way distrupt them, or do they intelligently assess they surroundings and adapt? Can objects go through them without disrupting them, or can they interact with the corporeal? An interesting hypothesis is that these are beings slightly on a different dimensional plane in 11 dimensional hyperspacetime from our 4-D hyperspacetime we inhabit.

BadOctopus

Suave y Fuerte
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Umm... You'd be surprised how easy it is to edit film when it's shot by a stationary camera. My brother and I used to do it all the time when we were kids, with our dad's camcorder and tripod. Given the stationary nature of a surveillance camera, it wouldn't be that hard to film a couple of people walking down a path in white yoga pants, and then edit out the top half of their bodies. I'm not saying that's what this is, but it's more likely a hoax than anything else.

I may not be an expert in exobiology, but I just don't think aliens would evolve into walking pieces of string cheese.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Umm... You'd be surprised how easy it is to edit film when it's shot by a stationary camera. My brother and I used to do it all the time when we were kids, with our dad's camcorder and tripod. Given the stationary nature of a surveillance camera, it wouldn't be that hard to film a couple of people walking down a path in white yoga pants, and then edit out the top half of their bodies. I'm not saying that's what this is, but it's more likely a hoax than anything else.

I may not be an expert in exobiology, but I just don't think aliens would evolve into walking pieces of string cheese.

White translucent yoga pants, you mean. You would also have to edit in a "tennis ball" on top of their legs which is slightly brighter white than the legs. Then change the walking gait to a somewhat gangly gait, as if they were walking earthworms. I'm not saying that it's impossible to pull off.

But I'm also not saying it's impossible for alien life to evolve that way. It's just hard to imagine because we've only had experience with evolution on Earth, but not impossible. I could also imagine that they are artificially-created life forms, or Terminators from the future, or lots of other things.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
They appear to be translucent, which is interesting. What I'd like to see is if they are a meteorological phenomenon like ground fog which occurs very rarely, like ball lightening. Do objects which get in there way distrupt them, or do they intelligently assess they surroundings and adapt? Can objects go through them without disrupting them, or can they interact with the corporeal? An interesting hypothesis is that these are beings slightly on a different dimensional plane in 11 dimensional hyperspacetime from our 4-D hyperspacetime we inhabit.

Their movements appear to be intelligent albeit clumsy. Other-dimensional beings would not be explainable by evolution because time is not a factor in other dimensions and so they are legitimately immortal from our perspective.

Passacaglia

I...this is utterly inhuman and creepy...I don't think I'll be able to sleep tonight. It's truly beyond explanation.

Why on Earth would anyone listen to this noise, let alone edit it into an alien hoax video?!

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I...this is utterly inhuman and creepy...I don't think I'll be able to sleep tonight. It's truly beyond explanation.

Why on Earth would anyone listen to this noise, let alone edit it into an alien hoax video?!

I've been searching around to see if anybody has debunked this. So far I haven't found anything. The video appeared on a SyFy channel show called "Fact or Faked" but I read that their attempt at debunking the video wasn't very good.

For a little background, the video was recorded on VHS in 2007, when the owner of the residence heard dogs barking. This type of recorder rewinds at the end and starts recording over old video. So there might be a lot of footage of these "Night Crawlers" that is lost forever.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

I fortunately am not creeped out by anything. Some pictures will disgust me, but not creep me out.