User Tag List

First 12

Default what is space what is time,. Could both space and time be an expression of th...

[IMG]ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426317203.601394.jpg[/IMG]

What I like about this image is that it has six corners and it reminds me of the six pointed figure of within the enneagram symbol.

I prefer the picture in the video because it has three ? ? ? Question marks at the centre like three symbols of the three point of the triangle of the enneagram.

All so it relates to eleven dimensions and in my small model of a posable open and closed String I mentioned four posable joining combination or four different gap ending enclosing configurations: 0 0 , 0 1 , 1 0 , 1 1 and in the part two of Newton Lecture 2010: String theory and the Universe (part 2) Edward Witten mentioned both Ten Dimensions and Eleven Dimensions, and so I think I a two dimensional part has two facing sides , 0 1 and 1 0 could be counterparts of a ten dimensions perspective so to say and the remaining 1 1 and 0 0 could be viewed in a similar way as being two side to a two dimensional face of a component of an eleven dimensions.

The two could be as one and work as like two three part gearings interconnecting as a four part component that has its place in the three dimension and four dimensions of space and time concerning us.

0 0 , 1 0 , 0 1

1 1 , 1 0 , 0 1

1 1 , 0 1 , 0 0

0 0 , 1 0 , 1 1

The thing I think of now as I look at these four sets is membranes A and B and that before that collided to co create membrane C I suggested that they were simply two sets of two types of microwaves and that they were like the DNA and RNA for each pregnant membrane that attracted to wards each other due to evolutionary co compatibility.

So perhaps the four sets of numbers has something to do with the microwaves of membrane A and B influencing Within C.

The fact that they being each set are grouped in a triplet I would suggest has to do with the unification of three three strands of Time in a natural process of Order.

But I am just working Ideas nothing is presented is more that lateral thinking in the hope to unravel a posable theory at maybe real and of value.
    Last edited by KitchenFly; 03-18-2015 at 05:28 AM.

Default what is space what is time,. Could both space and time be an expression of th...

Quote Originally Posted by Alea_iacta_est View Post
    @KitchenFly, if you are even curious as to which sociotype you are, I'm almost fairly positive that you are ILE.

Your posts have been the most straightforwardly things I've seen.

To at least contribute to your associative frenzy, I would like to at the very least point out an odd occurrence. You mentioned a "dark matter" constant in a prior post, which apparently equates to an almost invisible value that develops into a "138-ish" number. The number 137 might be of intrigue, due to it being an approximate inverse of the fine structure constant, one of the dimensionless constants in Physics, and a number that Richard Feynman was extremely interested in (also Wolfgang Pauli and Carl Jung, who sought to understand its significance).
    The numbers you posted turned out quite interesting lots of final number values that look promising and in a counterintuitive glance look to be posable as valid.

Am interesting anomaly was the manifestation of the number value 360 so that seems to be one win.

Debbie will post the number pattern when she feels to and I will share some structural thoughts and number patterning I have achieved.

I will share one on a direction Debbie did not venture towards manifesting. It's nice Because it involves the number 35 , seven lots of five equal thirty five and 3 + 5 = 8 and eight is a number we are seeking for to find.

137.03597=137.03597

1=1

1+3= 4

1+3+7= 11

1+3+7+ . = 11

1+3+7+ . 0 = 11

1+3+7+ . + 0 + 3 = 14

1+3+7+ . + 0 + 3 + 5 = 19

1+3+7+ . + 0 + 3 + 5 + 9 = 27

1+3+7+ . + 0 + 3 + 5 + 9 + 7 = "35"

3 + 5 = 8

So we have posable connect to with the six pointed symbol 's with its connect the seventh. And we have a number value. "8"

And severn lots of five has its interesting properties, I think of both directions:

DO RE MI FA SO LA TI

DO TI LA SO FA MI RE

And as a third implicate / part

The six states of: THE CHANGING OF THE LAW OF THREE
    -page 15 Chapter 2 Gurdjieff: COSMIC SECRTS
    -author Russell A. Smith
    Last edited by KitchenFly; 03-18-2015 at 07:07 AM.

There are over three billion base pares in the human genome and thirty five thousand genes.

I fined these numbers interesting.

One way I look at these numbers together is that there are three sets of (000 000 000) in the sum of three billion, and (000) in the set of thirty five thousand.

The number thirty five is interesting "35" and the presence of four lots of (000) .

In a lateral way of looking at the numbers all that junk DNA between genes may have a purpose and since I am interested in Dark Matter and Dark Energy and The Created, I am going to allow my mind to think about a posable role for all that coding having a link to the numbers like the Dark energy number and this new number 137.03597 and the speed of light number.

And the number three in three billion is interesting to me because I have broken an action into three groups over three points core and adjoining auxiliary wings. ( agenda conches mood ).

Another interesting thing about the number 3000000000 is that it can be placed around the enneagram neatly.

___________3 0

__ 0 ________________ 0

0 ______________________ 0

_ 0 __________________ 0

________ 0 _____ 0

There is a left and a right in nature.

___________0 3

__ 0 ________________ 0

0 ______________________ 0

_ 0 __________________ 0

________ 0 _____ 0

The three thousand five hundred genes is interesting because as we played with "35" so we can do the same here, seven lots of 500 equals 3500.

And we have a three and a five and a zero and a zero ( 35 ) ( 00 ) and in our number (137)(.0)(35)(97) 97% of the genome is said to be junk or not understood as to its purpose.

So we could say we may have another clue a four section clue:

(137) , (.0) , (35) , (97)

The symmetry in nature may partly take its shape in these things we have touched upon.

Atoms Alive series 1 Ep 7 DNA Technology

atoms alive Ep 7 - DNA Technology - YouTube

There are 100 000 proteins expressed in humans. So the another layer of complexity must exist.

This is a tricky one but I am thinking of the basics and braking the number one numbered thousand down I could see it two ways one way that involves the instincts that relies on a tree part switch at the secondary points of 1&2 and 4&5 and 7&8 and the three primary points with the unit one at point nine. And the other is having the ( 100 )in the sum (100)000 siting above point nine as like law ten looking like this in three constructs. (010) (100) (001) because there is a time factor I tend to consider both the possibility or a three dimensional factor and a four dimensional factor within the larger puzzle and and so the three number values that seem to be on appearance as being three values of 10 , 100 , 1 May be thought of as three actions or three layers or as also being three operational direction around the symbol of the enneagram or a three in to three action where in multiple values are operational at once. For example the 1 in this set (010) could represent the conches as a set makeup an individual makeup.

_____Law:10

_(100) (010) (001)

_______ 0

0 _____________ 0

or and..

_____Law:10

_______ 1

___0 _______ 0

_ 0 __________ 0

________0

In this second model each of the three primary points has a zero and point nine has the unit value of one, each of the three places for sense feel think has a zero placing. If this is valid as an idea the unit value 1 could have one of six locations not just one location at point nine. Or it could be part of a number fractal with several fixed designs for several functions .ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426655489.983301.jpg

At this point i would like to entertain an idea of a fourth Triangle:

______________ - 3 - 6 - 9 -

______________ - 1 - 4 - 7 -

______________ - 2 - 5 - 8 -

-Sensing (7&8) - Feeling (1&2) - Thinking (4&5) -

Wake, See, Sing, Dance Cellmold's Avatar

What is space? I haven't got the time.

Where does time fit? Not enough space.
    'One of (Lucas) Cranach's masterpieces, discussed by (Joseph) Koerner, is in it's self-referentiality the perfect expression of left-hemisphere emptiness and a precursor of post-modernism. There is no longer anything to point to beyond, nothing Other, so it points pointlessly to itself.' - Iain McGilChrist

Suppose a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?"
    "Suppose it didn't," said Pooh, after careful thought.
    Piglet was comforted by this.
    - A.A. Milne.