• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

How Many of You Actually Know We Are In the Middle of a Mass Extinction?

I know we are in the middle of the earths sixth mass extinction

• yes

Votes: 9 100.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

gromit

likes this
Just put me on ignore. I get tired of your passive aggressive comments, I know you don't like me, you have nothing of real value to say other than criticizing my tone

Why would I put you on ignore? I think you introduce interesting concepts and I appreciate that, as well as your differing perspective.

But it is true, I do have issues with your tone at times. For example, it is kind of mean to tell someone they have "nothing real of value to say." I have seen you do this kind of thing against others as well. It not only alienates people, but it also detracts from the points you are trying to make, which often are interesting and worthwhile.

I have long suspected you of being an ISFJ.

oh no, please don't say that. I couldn't go on with my life if I were an ISFJ.

Nicodemus

So, basically, this is just another thread in which you tell others how morally superior you are to them?

I have long suspected you of being an ISFJ.

MBTI Type
INTJ
You're wrong, it's man made and we can take action to stop it. If you would like to stop mansplaining to me about my "tone" maybe you could actually do some research.

Just put me on ignore. I get tired of your passive aggressive comments, I know you don't like me, you have nothing of real value to say other than criticizing my tone, I have long suspected you of being an ISFJ.

I'm curious. If Hard complaining about your tone is "mansplaining", then what kind of -splaining is Gromit doing when she complains about it?

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm curious. If Hard complaining about your tone is "mansplaining", then what kind of -splaining is Gromit doing when she complains about it?

ISFJ-splaining, the worst splaining of all.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Temporarily closed for obvious reasons. Will reopen later.

Status
Not open for further replies.