• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

lol @ android users

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Generally when it comes to operating systems you could say that with windows you need to spend hours on getting it to work and if you dont want your computer to slow down or have some bugs in the system, you need to format and reinstall the windows regularly. With linux its a gamble, either it works or you need to know how to code. Mac os just simply works(except some people has had some issues with newest version of the os since it was released bit too early, luckily i havent had any problems with it).
I agree with your criticisms of windows, which is why I don't use it on my computers. I like apple even less, though for different reasons, which is why I use linux. Modern distributions are relatively seamless, so you only need to tinker if you want to. I enjoy the learning experience, but if I don't have time and can't be bothered about something, I just use the GUI provided. I wouldn't dream of windows on a phone; will probably opt for some android device if I eventually get one. And a removable battery is a must.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
The speakers on my phone are so loud they amaze people, and that's what I care about. Are you twelve?