User Tag List

First 12345 Last

Glamour puss with a tan Raffaella's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by INTP View Post
    i hope you realize that many android phones have protruding lens as well, like all galaxy s phones at least since tue second one and many others too. it would be quite funny if you havent noticed this and bark onlyat iphone 6 for it but the thing is that its physically impossible to make a phone as slim as iphone 6 without protruding lens and still have the same sensor size. not to mention that its better to make the phone slim with protruding lens and use a case for protection to make the lens not to stick out, because that way the phone stays slim even with a case and stays more protected.
    Good quality phones don't need cases; I dropped mine many times and it's still in mint condition yet I don't use a silly case.

Also, I'm an HTC fanboy, I do not care for Samsung. And my htc one is 37.4 x 68.2 x 9.3 mm. What's your iPhone dimensions?

what comes to looks, its a totally subjective topic and imo it looks better than any android ever
    This is so typical from an iPhone user. If it were elegant, you'd brag about it endlessly, but when it's the hideous, all I get is "totally subjective". Pfffft

as for a little extra im interested to see what scores your android gets from untutu benchmark test
    You first!

Google "chemtrails" Bush Did 9/11's Avatar
    MBTI
    eNtp
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    γ Ni

My phone is 151.2mm in height and 79.22mm in width. I guess I lose.
    J. Scott Crothers
    aka "Bush Did 9/11"
    Founder, Truthtology, est. 1952
    Prophet and Channel, God Almighty
    Author, the Holy scripture Elevenetics

"Just as jet fuel cannot melt steel beams, so too cannot the unshakeable pillars of Truthtology ever be shaken, whether by man, nature, or evidence."
    - Elevenetics

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Quote Originally Posted by Deceptive View Post
    Good quality phones don't need cases; I dropped mine many times and it's still in mint condition yet I don't use a silly case.

Also, I'm an HTC fanboy, I do not care for Samsung. And my htc one is 37.4 x 68.2 x 9.3 mm. What's your iPhone dimensions?

This is so typical from an iPhone user. If it were elegant, you'd brag about it endlessly, but when it's the hideous, all I get is "totally subjective". Pfffft

You first!

I was baiting you and it worked. I honestly don't care either way but since you asked, it got 22901. It's crap and I knew it would be, lol.
    what comes to durability
    Apple’s iPhone 6 is more durable, less breakable than iPhone 5S, Galaxy S5, One M8 | ExtremeTech

htc one dimensions are 137.4 x 68.2 x 9.3 mm, you forgot to copy one 1 on the first dimension. iphone 6 is 138.1 x 67 x 6.9 mm, so the thickness of the phone is about the same with the cover than the htc one without a cover.

typical android user, first you call iphone crap, then after getting proven that iphone is superior, it didnt matter anyway Also what comes to those striped on iphone, well i dont think they look bad at all, striped on the back of htc one on the other hand look quite bad. if the stripe wouldnt drop and go around the camera lens, it would be much better tho.

ps. i found a htc one once, so i got to play with it a little before deciding that id rather try to find the owner of the phone than keep it myself, because even my old galaxy s2 was better.
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read

lol @ title and OP's mentality.
    To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.

MBTI
    ISTx

I have the iPhone 6. I love it. I went to Android (LG G3) briefly and promptly went back to iOS. I guess we stick to what we're familiar and comfortable with. I did like the screen resolution and camera of the LG G3, but the phone itself was just too large for me (5.5 inches...). I need something I can actually comfortably fit in my pocket. Android just didn't feel as quick and fluid for me as iOS does.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

ITT: people getting competitive over their cell phone
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

I am considering buying a smartphone in the near future, and always considered I would get some unlocked android and probably root it to get rid of the junk, but I have been hearing more and more positive things from colleagues and friends about the iphone. Which one is considered better for privacy/personal security? I like the samsungs because they have a removable battery and more and more phones do not. Battery removal seems to be the only way to ensure your phone is really off. Plus, if the battery starts to go bad, you can order another without having to send your phone somewhere for service.

Thoughts, anyone?
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Coriolis View Post
    I am considering buying a smartphone in the near future, and always considered I would get some unlocked android and probably root it to get rid of the junk, but I have been hearing more and more positive things from colleagues and friends about the iphone. Which one is considered better for privacy/personal security? I like the samsungs because they have a removable battery and more and more phones do not. Battery removal seems to be the only way to ensure your phone is really off. Plus, if the battery starts to go bad, you can order another without having to send your phone somewhere for service.

Thoughts, anyone?
    I have a galaxy s3 with a 30 gig mini sd card the card got corrupted so i need to figure that out but i'm lazy. I've had it over a year now and maybe there's not the same issues with the newer models. but the battery life sucks it really does, sometimes not often it freezes and the only way to get it to do anything is to remove the battery and put it back in. but it meets my needs i have another year before i can upgrade (got it july 2013, but was only 30)
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

literally your mother PocketFullOf's Avatar
    MBTI
    NeTi
    Enneagram
    pot

Quote Originally Posted by swordpath View Post
    The size is pretty ideal (although, I think 5 inches would be perfect (that's what she said)).
    No she did not.

Taking a concept to it's logical end is rarely logical or relevant to the subject at hand.
    Johari Nohari
    7w6-3w2-1w9 / sCUA|I| / SER SEI
    Neutral Good
    bagfullofclocks | type me if you can

MBTI
    ISTx

Quote Originally Posted by PocketFullOf View Post
    No she did not.
    She said it. I heard it with my own ear holes.
    Likes PocketFullOf liked this post