User Tag List

Default Crowd Sourcing GoPro for the Inner Life

The GoPro camera is used to record exciting external events. I would like to turn this on its head and use GoPro to document internal events.

I am about to buy a Black GoPro and I don't know yet how to record internal events.

So I want to crowd source ideas on how to use GoPro to record internal events.

What do you think?

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    583 sp/sx

Are you going to swallow one?

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    Are you going to swallow one?
    It's an interesting question, if for no other reason we have a taboo against mixing the inner and the outer.

We can test this taboo by first from drinking from a glass of clear fresh water, then we spit into the water and drink it. The first sip of clear fresh water is refreshing, while the second sip of the water full of spittle is disgusting. Yet the water in both cases is essentially the same.

But disgust shows that we have broken a taboo.

And this is a physical taboo. But the taboo against mixing the inner and the outer also refers to the psyche as well as the body. And so there is also a psychological taboo against mixing the inner and the outer.

So for instance mbti makes a fundamental distinction between introversion and extroversion. These are the inner and the outer of the psyche.

So the question I wish to crowd source is what strategies can I use to mix the inner psyche with the outer psyche using a Black GoPro?

This is not a trivial question because mixing the inner and outer psyches breaks a fundamental taboo which can elict disgust, fear, avoidance, or even provoke an attack. But naturally I want to do it safely, creatively and productively.

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Brainwave technology is making pretty big strides. But there's a long way to go.

Who knows the day may come where we can even record emotions and share them directly with others through some form of media!
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    Brainwave technology is making pretty big strides. But there's a long way to go.
    Who knows the day may come where we can even record emotions and share them directly with others through some form of media!
    And here we are recording our emotions in electronic print and sharing them indirectly with the whole world through the media of the internet.