First 1234 Last

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Ah yes, I finally finshed my amazing outline for the fulfillment of our Ultimate Destiny!

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    In 10 years, humanity will have perfected a fundamental "Theory of Everything".
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theory_of_everything

A theory of everything (ToE) or final theory is any theory in the realm of theoretical physics that fully explains and links together all known physical phenomena, and predicts the outcome of any experiment that could be carried out in principle.

In 20 years, we will know the overall architectures of our universe and be able to map it all out.
    http://jp.senescence.info/thoughts/cosmology.html

It is safe to assume that the universe began with the big bang; a huge black hole so dense that it exploded giving rise to matter and even dimensions began expanding. But what existed before the big bang? Has the big bang been repeating itself for a longer time than can be expressed in words? Was there a beginning? What if some species was able to manipulate space and time in such a way that it was present in a previous version of this universe and was able to survive the big bang. Perhaps there is a god or many gods. Perhaps some species did survive and create this universe for its entertainment.

In 30 years, people will be able to access supernatural powers like flying through the use of technology.
    http://www.near-death.com/experiences/cayce11.html

Cayce predicted in September, 1939, that when there is the same interest or study given to things or phases of mental and spiritual phenomena as has been and is given to the materialized or material phenomena, then it will become just as practical, as measurable, as meter-able, as any other phase of human experience.

In 40 years, there will be a means for penetrating the barriers of distance via teleportation.
    http://www.teslasociety.com/the_secr...of_science.htm

Tesla Memorial Society whose headquarters are in New York sent many letters to the leaders of the world stating that Tesla is the inventor or master mind of many things we use today. His works were nor restricted with technical inventions, there were also theories about communication with the outside world, teleportation and time travel. On the contrary of Einstein’s theory of relativity he was working on a universe model he named dynamic theory of gravity.

In 50 years, negative matter and dark energy will be harnessed to alter the fabrics of space-time.
    http://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=420044

The repelling force of the negative mass matter is the source of 'dark energy', which can be show to have caused the expansion and it's later accelerated expansion of spacetime.

In 60 years, advances in cosmology and enlightenment alike will give us the wisdom to preserve world peace.
    http://www.selfdiscoveryportal.com/arConversation.htm

In a recent issue of What is Enlightenment? Ken Wilber described enlightenment as the 'radical realization of the ever-present condition of all conditions, a radical freedom in its radical fullness, an infinite Release in the midst of misery, a tacit realization that you are utterly one with all that is arising moment to moment in any and all domains, high or low, sacred or profane.'

In 70 years, mankind wil begin its incredible expansion to alien galaxies all across the universe.
    http://www.tauzero.aero/about/why-we-exist/

Some consider that it is not time to pursue starflight until after we have colonies on the Moon and Mars; reasonable learning steps. Lessons from history, however, suggest that it is best to pursue both the next-obvious steps AND the revolutionary advances that could circumvent those near-term actions. By evoking the goal of starflight, we are forced to look beyond extrapolations of existing methods, to seek the breakthroughs that could change everything, the breakthroughs that others can’t explore.

In 80 years, new dimensions will become accessible through inducing higher states of awareness.
    http://www.creativityandinquiry.org/...ciousness.html

The study of metaphysics can also provide the systematic development of metaphysical skills that have practical applications in our everyday lives. For example, the many forms of “healing” to assist healthcare, “remote viewing” to assist law enforcement, and “channelling” to provide information, insights, and wisdom about our existence and beyond.

In 90 years, channels for contact with hyper-dimensional alien divinities will be established.
    http://www.npr.org/blogs/13.7/2012/0...l-and-divinity

Could there be a link, then, between what so many call the supernatural and the existence of beings out there that are perfectly natural but so beyond our comprehension as to be indistinguishable from supernatural entities?

In 100 years, we build bridges to transcend the heavens and forge new creations of our own design.
    http://letsgetrealpod.blogspot.com/2...aks-about.html

Transcension is a theory, its a hypothesis that attempts to account for Fermi's Paradox. Now Fermi's Paradox is a question that asks that if the universe is so infinitely large... and it would have had so much time to develop intelligent life... then how come we don't see any evidence of those technologically advanced civilisations anywhere. Eventually our technology reaches a point where simultaneously with this expansion we're pioneering more and more stem compression, which is the compression of space, time, energy and matter. We have denser and denser spaces where more and more computation and complexity is occurring...

In 1000 years, highly evolved humans as a galactic super-civilization will open up the "rainbow bridge to infinity".
    http://godhoodism.com/godhood-definitions.htm

Omniverse - Infinity, all possible attributes and modes are in play, multiverses are categorized by the attributes/modes active in its child universes. All possible modes of existence are actualized. All the multiverses are connected to our omniverse via higher dimensions. However there can be more Omniverses separated by the great expanses of pure thought within Gods mind. Only another God could traverse those great oceans of consciousness to get to those other omniverses. Whether they're directly in the original eternal Gods mind or the near infinite other Gods who ascended to Godhood. The Omniverse itself can be a God.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

I just had an idea pop into my head that we will have aircars in the next 100 years. Maybe that's because I just watched Star Trek Into Darkness last weekend and I'm tired right now.

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sp/so

No plague, famine, or natural disasters wiping out most of the human race yet? Another Dark Ages? Running out of natural resources? You guys are too positive for me.

Or maybe I'm just too negative.
    Johari / Nohari

“That we are capable only of being what we are remains our unforgivable sin.” ― Gene Wolfe

reminder to self: "That YOU that you are so proud of is a story woven together by your interpreter module to account for as much of your behavior as it can incorporate, and it denies or rationalizes the rest." "Who's in Charge? Free Will and the Science of the Brain" by Michael S. Gazzaniga

Quote Originally Posted by highlander View Post
    I just had an idea pop into my head that we will have aircars in the next 100 years. Maybe that's because I just watched Star Trek Into Darkness last weekend and I'm tired right now.
    While this idea is cool, what would be the point of them? I don't see any benefits over regular cars. What we need in the next 10 years is a more efficient and personalized form of transportation.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by CapLawyer View Post
    While this idea is cool, what would be the point of them? I don't see any benefits over regular cars. What we need in the next 10 years is a more efficient and personalized form of transportation.
    More sky than roadway and no need to pave it. Could be lower cost. Less congestion. More flexibility in establishing new routes (and there would need to be routes and autopilot or they'd all be crashing into each other).

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    I bet my soul we'll all be dead in the next 100 years if wrong you can eat my corpse
    What if I have myself cryogenically frozen in ten years but in 2112 they manage to unfreeze and revive me? Would that count as being alive as I spent most of the century dead? If yes where would I collect my winnings?

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Standuble View Post
    What if I have myself cryogenically frozen in ten years but in 2112 they manage to unfreeze and revive me? Would that count as being alive as I spent most of the century dead? If yes where would I collect my winnings?
    my.grave

Quite soon we will master artificial photosynthesis and we will green our planet.

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

"The Singularity is an epic metaphor: we all know the story, it’s a way to describe an event horizon, just within our reach, where technological progress will be so profound and our human/technology symbiosis so deep, that by all accounts it will birth a new chapter in human history, a new epoch in the cosmos." - Jason Silva

Infinite Bubble

We will have to begin to colonise other celestial bodies or succumb to death by our own hands.

The ability to manipulate space will become possible, for warp drives and artificial gravitational fields. If the graviton is finally discovered, it could be manipulated in such a way, even if only by small amounts.

Perhaps hundreds of thousands of years from now, humans will no longer be the "rulers" of Earth. Another species of some sort will have adapted and domination will turn to them. This may be because of our extinction, our colonisation of other planets, or simply natural selection on its own. There will certainly be no Homo sapiens by this time.