User Tag List

First 12

Results 11 to 15 of 15

  1. #11
    The Dark Lord The Wailing Specter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    ENFP Ne
    Posts
    3,267

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mal+ View Post
    Well there you go, you skimmed it.

    The criticism about 'country' and 'Russians' was mentioned in the comments section.

    Are you saying it's a fake?
    I am willing to show leniency here...
    Though it is a bit odd, I sometimes will reference something I have only a shallow understanding of if it makes sense to me and I've heard people talk about it...

    The comment about him saying "Heresy" when he barely knew about religion is also explainable--when people refer to book, it no longer strictly means "Codex," meaning that words can change context over time...


    I find the part about the Earth being too polluted to comfortably live on depressing, and the scenario about the World Bank taking over and forming a World Council seems probable if global thermonuclear war broke out...

    I only skimmed the last 2/3 or so...it was getting to be too long for an in-depth read.
    Enneagram: 6w7 (phobic) > 2w1 > 9w1
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Holland Code: AIS
    Date of Birth: March 15, 1996
    Gender: Male
    Political Stance: Libertarian Liberal (Arizona School/Strong BHL)
    ATHEIST UNITARIAN UNIVERSALIST HUMANIST
    and
    SCIENCE ENTHUSIAST


    I say this as a reminder to myself, but this goes for everyone:

    You can achieve anything you set your mind to, and you are limited only by how dedicated you are to succeed!

    -Magic Qwan

  2. #12
    Senior Member Mal12345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti
    Posts
    13,993

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Magic Qwan View Post
    I am willing to show leniency here...
    Though it is a bit odd, I sometimes will reference something I have only a shallow understanding of if it makes sense to me and I've heard people talk about it...

    The comment about him saying "Heresy" when he barely knew about religion is also explainable--when people refer to book, it no longer strictly means "Codex," meaning that words can change context over time...


    I find the part about the Earth being too polluted to comfortably live on depressing, and the scenario about the World Bank taking over and forming a World Council seems probable if global thermonuclear war broke out...

    I only skimmed the last 2/3 or so...it was getting to be too long for an in-depth read.
    That guy only has a general idea about the world, and most of that is probably based in distortions.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

  3. #13
    The Dark Lord The Wailing Specter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    ENFP Ne
    Posts
    3,267

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mal+ View Post
    That guy only has a general idea about the world, and most of that is probably based in distortions.
    True, I really would like to believe, but I've been burned by blind faith in the past...
    Enneagram: 6w7 (phobic) > 2w1 > 9w1
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Holland Code: AIS
    Date of Birth: March 15, 1996
    Gender: Male
    Political Stance: Libertarian Liberal (Arizona School/Strong BHL)
    ATHEIST UNITARIAN UNIVERSALIST HUMANIST
    and
    SCIENCE ENTHUSIAST


    I say this as a reminder to myself, but this goes for everyone:

    You can achieve anything you set your mind to, and you are limited only by how dedicated you are to succeed!

    -Magic Qwan

  4. #14
    Senior Member Mal12345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti
    Posts
    13,993

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Magic Qwan View Post
    True, I really would like to believe, but I've been burned by blind faith in the past...
    A lack of faith (as in atheism) can also be blind.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

  5. #15
    The Dark Lord The Wailing Specter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    ENFP Ne
    Posts
    3,267

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mal+ View Post
    A lack of faith (as in atheism) can also be blind.
    Agnosticism is more like it, since it is more of an uncertainty in all things.
    Enneagram: 6w7 (phobic) > 2w1 > 9w1
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Holland Code: AIS
    Date of Birth: March 15, 1996
    Gender: Male
    Political Stance: Libertarian Liberal (Arizona School/Strong BHL)
    ATHEIST UNITARIAN UNIVERSALIST HUMANIST
    and
    SCIENCE ENTHUSIAST


    I say this as a reminder to myself, but this goes for everyone:

    You can achieve anything you set your mind to, and you are limited only by how dedicated you are to succeed!

    -Magic Qwan

Similar Threads

  1. Response and recovery in the brain may predict well-being
    By Vasilisa in forum General Psychology
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-17-2013, 07:52 PM
  2. What do you think America's role in the world should be?
    By DiscoBiscuit in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 07-09-2012, 10:09 PM
  3. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-04-2011, 10:28 PM
  4. Replies: 53
    Last Post: 10-15-2009, 04:02 AM
  5. What exactly to I appear to be like?
    By Zergling in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-30-2007, 05:33 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO