• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What Life In The Future May Be Like (Future Progression)

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message849628/pg1

"I'm a retired NASA scientist and I find this story, whether true or false, amazing in the amount of detailed description concerning Lunar habitation it contains. I find this so-called error convincing proof of its validity. If it's nothing more than science fiction, it's really good science fiction."

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ep: Laws. Well, I dunno. These are like archaic terms or something.

aaw: Yes?

ep: Because, I would say, it comes down like this, which is, basically, if you screw up you're dead or everybody's dead. So the rules are self-evident. As you attain knowledge you realize what your proper place is, what your job is, what you should and shouldn't do. If you transgress these rules, you die or other people die. And so, basically, the screwups die quick.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The word "superincede" found in the transcription is very rare. Google brought up one result found in an old book.

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
[MENTION=5418]Lady X[/MENTION] [MENTION=15607]The Great One[/MENTION] [MENTION=10082]Starry[/MENTION]

What do you think?

kiddykat

movin melodies
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4, 7
Reminds me of Kubrick's Space Odyssey.

Seems very existential and empty to live a life primarily dependent on materialism in order for species' survival.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Reminds me of Kubrick's Space Odyssey.

Seems very existential and empty to live a life primarily dependent on materialism in order for species' survival.

Actually, he made a point of saying that each individual lives for the common good.

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Actually, he made a point of saying that each individual lives for the common good.
I skimmed it. I found a couple weird places, though.
For one, he first spoke as if he had an unclear concept of 'country,' then he referenced Russians.

Starry

[MENTION=5418]Lady X[/MENTION] [MENTION=15607]The Great One[/MENTION] [MENTION=10082]Starry[/MENTION]

What do you think?

I don't know why this warms my heart Magic Qwan... having you call me to this thread but it does.

Since I'm still in the process of trying to figure out what life is like *now*… <-I better stick with this only. Once I get that down...then perhaps, I'll be better equipped to make some predictions concerning the future. :)

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I don't know why this warms my heart Magic Qwan... having you call me to this thread but it does.

Since I'm still in the process of trying to figure out what life is like *now*… <-I better stick with this only. Once I get that down...then perhaps, I'll be better equipped to make some predictions concerning the future. :)

I am a little frazzled myself…
So much to absorb, so little time…

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I skimmed it. I found a couple weird places, though.
For one, he first spoke as if he had an unclear concept of 'country,' then he referenced Russians.

Well there you go, you skimmed it.

The criticism about 'country' and 'Russians' was mentioned in the comments section.

Are you saying it's a fake?

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Well there you go, you skimmed it.

The criticism about 'country' and 'Russians' was mentioned in the comments section.

Are you saying it's a fake?

I am willing to show leniency here...
Though it is a bit odd, I sometimes will reference something I have only a shallow understanding of if it makes sense to me and I've heard people talk about it...

The comment about him saying "Heresy" when he barely knew about religion is also explainable--when people refer to book, it no longer strictly means "Codex," meaning that words can change context over time...

I find the part about the Earth being too polluted to comfortably live on depressing, and the scenario about the World Bank taking over and forming a World Council seems probable if global thermonuclear war broke out...

I only skimmed the last 2/3 or so...it was getting to be too long for an in-depth read.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I am willing to show leniency here...
Though it is a bit odd, I sometimes will reference something I have only a shallow understanding of if it makes sense to me and I've heard people talk about it...

The comment about him saying "Heresy" when he barely knew about religion is also explainable--when people refer to book, it no longer strictly means "Codex," meaning that words can change context over time...

I find the part about the Earth being too polluted to comfortably live on depressing, and the scenario about the World Bank taking over and forming a World Council seems probable if global thermonuclear war broke out...

I only skimmed the last 2/3 or so...it was getting to be too long for an in-depth read.

That guy only has a general idea about the world, and most of that is probably based in distortions.

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
That guy only has a general idea about the world, and most of that is probably based in distortions.

True, I really would like to believe, but I've been burned by blind faith in the past...