First 12345 Last

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    OMG I BET ITS ONE WITH A SHARK STRAPPED TO ITS BELLY AND INSIDE THE SHARK IS A CAKE BECAUSE WHO COULD RESIST THAT?!?! ITS THE PERFECT ALLUREMENT!
    You watched shark week, didn't ya.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

MBTI
    CROW
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

Quote Originally Posted by Mal+ View Post

But there is one species that the human race can never bring down. The identity of this species is unknown, perhaps unknowable. It lurks hidden in the remotest areas of the Earth as it awaits its prey.
    Honestly, with Mt. St Helens close by, it could have even been volcanic shenanigans.

[Trump's] rhetoric is not an abuse of power. In the same way that it's also not against the law to do a backflip off of the roof of your house onto your concrete driveway. It's just mind-numbingly stupid and, to say the least, counterproductive. - Bush did 9-11

This is not going to go the way you think....

Visit my Johari:
    http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78

Anew Leaf

hmm, and yet another one of those pesky empty notifications.

I shall answer to the ether: I AM shark week.

mako your way closaire humans.

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by msg_v2 View Post

Honestly, given that it's so close to Mt ST. Helens, I wouldn't dismiss some volcanic shenanigans.
    You watched shart week, didn't ya.

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    hmm, and yet another one of those pesky empty notifications.

I shall answer to the ether: I AM shark week.

mako your way closaire humans.
    Kewl. I like the one where these people hunted down the Megalodon. It was the first thing that actually ACTUALLY scared me in a long, long time.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

You watched a shark weep, didn't ya.

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

MEGALODON ATTACK!

MBTI
    CROW
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

You watched shart week, didn't ya.
    I looked up Ape Canyon, and I found this:

William Halliday, director of the Western Speleological Survey, claimed in his 1983 pamphlet Ape Cave and the Mount Saint Helens Apes that the miner's assailants were actually local youths. Until the eruption of Mt. St. Helens, counselors from the YMCA's Camp Meehan on nearby Spirit Lake brought hikers to the canyon's edge and related a tradition that the 1924 incident was actually the result of young campers throwing light pumice stones into the canyon, not realizing there were miners at the bottom. Looking up, the miners would have only seen dark moonlit figures throwing stones at their cabin. The narrow walls of the canyon would have served to distort the voices of the YMCA campers enough to frighten the men below.
    Why is it that for all these stories, I find something that makes a lot more sense than cave gnomes or whatever you're going on about.

As for the skiier, I don't see why it's so hard to believe that he fell or got lost or something and the body never became found. It's entirely possible in that kind of wilderness.
    [Trump's] rhetoric is not an abuse of power. In the same way that it's also not against the law to do a backflip off of the roof of your house onto your concrete driveway. It's just mind-numbingly stupid and, to say the least, counterproductive. - Bush did 9-11

Visit my Johari:

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by msg_v2 View Post
    I looked up Ape Canyon, and I found this:

Why is it that for all these stories, I find something that makes a lot more sense than cave gnomes or whatever you're going on about.

As for the skiier, I don't see why it's so hard to believe that he fell or got lost or something and the body never became found. It's entirely possible in that kind of wilderness.
    I already mentioned a possibility like this. But your version makes no sense. Jim Carter took off on his skis like his tail was on fire and was never seen nor heard from again. He didn't fall or get lost wandering around in the wilderness. Whatever was chasing him finally got him. And that thing didn't leave any tracks or traces.

MBTI
    CROW
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

I already mentioned a possibility like this. But your version makes no sense. Jim Carter took off on his skis like his tail was on fire and was never seen nor heard from again. He didn't fall or get lost wandering around in the wilderness. Whatever was chasing him finally got him. And that thing didn't leave any tracks or traces.
    Um, maybe he went really fast on his skiis because he was skiing? The logic that "he was too experienced to do something so stupid" is flawed reasoning. People do dumb shit all the time, even people with experience. Do you truly believe that "experts" are incapable of making mistakes?

Visit my Johari: