MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Default 13,000-Year-Old Satellite In Polar Orbit

http://www.ancient-code.com/the-blac...en-satellite/#

Space Junk or Extraterrestrial “Satellite”, the “Black Knight” as it’s called today– has been around for quite some time now. This discovery is perhaps one of the most (in)famous space objects that orbit our Planet. This “Artificial Satellite” has caused major media interest since the late 50′s, and it has become one of the most talked about objects in space. First thought to be an Russian spy satellite, the Black Knight has gripped the interest of millions worldwide.

According to monitoring agencies around the world, The Black knight has been transmitting radio signals for over 50 years now....

But according to many, this discovery was made much earlier than we thought. Rumors are that it was Nikola Tesla the first man to “intercept” a signal from this otherworldly satellite in 1899 after building a high-voltage radio device in Colorado Springs. After Tesla’s discovery in the next 30 to 50 years the signal was being intercepted more frequently until it was apparently “decoded”. Since the 1930′s Astronomers worldwide have been reporting strange radio signals which allegedly come from the “Black Knight”.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

MBTI
    CROW
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

Wow, I did not know that Martin Lawrence movies have been plaguing us since the dawn of time. You learn something new every day.

Do you get what they did with the title, though?
    [Trump's] rhetoric is not an abuse of power. In the same way that it's also not against the law to do a backflip off of the roof of your house onto your concrete driveway. It's just mind-numbingly stupid and, to say the least, counterproductive. - Bush did 9-11

This is not going to go the way you think....

Visit my Johari:
    http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78

Let me count the ways Betty Blue's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Very interesting, I wonder what the official line on this is from NASA/GOVT on the black knight.

I found this interesting "....after Cooper returned to Earth, the Reporter were not allowed to ask Cooper about the unidentified object. The official explanation given to Coopers sighting were “high levels of carbon dioxide, which caused hallucinations“...

I wonder if it has that magical quality that whilst not being observed it behaves in quite a different way.
    "We knew he was someone who had a tragic flaw, that's where his greatness came from"

MBTI
    CROW
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

I wouldn't consider any website with a gray alien in the logo to be a reliable source of information.
    [Trump's] rhetoric is not an abuse of power. In the same way that it's also not against the law to do a backflip off of the roof of your house onto your concrete driveway. It's just mind-numbingly stupid and, to say the least, counterproductive. - Bush did 9-11

Visit my Johari:

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by HelenOfTroy View Post
    Very interesting, I wonder what the official line on this is from NASA/GOVT on the black knight.

I found this interesting "....after Cooper returned to Earth, the Reporter were not allowed to ask Cooper about the unidentified object. The official explanation given to Coopers sighting were “high levels of carbon dioxide, which caused hallucinations“...

I wonder if it has that magical quality that whilst not being observed it behaves in quite a different way.
    High levels of CO2 in the blood don't result in hallucinations.

MBTI
    CROW
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

Quote Originally Posted by Mal+ View Post
    High levels of CO2 in the blood don't result in hallucinations.
    Post a source from a site without gray aliens in the logo, and I'll consider the possibility that it's something more than a creative writing exercise.

If I plunked down 50 dollars, at MOST, and poured enough effort into it (the tricky part), I too could get a site up on the internet talking about the secret merman kingdom in the highly polluted creek flowing into the Delaware river near my house. You know, the one the government wants to keep under raps. Does the fact that it's up on the internet then give it more credence than someone rambling about a merman kingdom on a street corner?

Visit my Johari:

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by msg_v2 View Post
    Post a source from a site without gray aliens in the logo, and I'll consider the possibility that it's something more than a creative writing exercise.

MBTI
    CROW
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

Flying saucer, same thing.

Here's one from a site that's actually about science:

http://www.armaghplanet.com/blog/the...e-mystery.html

Visit my Johari:

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

The thermal blanket story doesn't explain why there is a rocket flame being emitted from the left end of the 'blanket.' The rocket element of the Black Knight would explain why its orbit hasn't decayed in 13,000 years.

MBTI
    CROW
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

Quote Originally Posted by Mal+ View Post
    The thermal blanket story doesn't explain why there is a rocket flame being emitted from the left end of the 'blanket.' The rocket element of the Black Knight would explain why its orbit hasn't decayed in 13,000 years.

Dude, reflected sunlight. Or are you an expert on optics who can explain why the light couldn't possible reflect at that angle? Not to mention that if it's a satellite, it looks like something put together by a second grader, or maybe a scab that fell off my body.

Every explanation on the page I linked to makes more sense than the explanation on the page you linked to.

Now you're basically just doing this:

Visit my Johari: