User Tag List

First 123 Last

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Here's a pic with plenty of sunlight but no reflection. The Black Knight has no reflectivity of the magnitude you're suggesting, thus it lives up to its name.

"Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

This is another angle on the flame shot from before. You can see that this is clearly a rocket firing:

MBTI
    CROW
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

Well, I can clearly see something, but that something is that it looks even more like glare from the sun.

You might like this video, though:

[Trump's] rhetoric is not an abuse of power. In the same way that it's also not against the law to do a backflip off of the roof of your house onto your concrete driveway. It's just mind-numbingly stupid and, to say the least, counterproductive. - Bush did 9-11

This is not going to go the way you think....

Visit my Johari:
    http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

I'm not watching almost 10 minutes of religious bs. I've given you the proof.

MBTI
    CROW
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

Lens flares are not proof. Even J.J Abrams knows that.

THe LHC, on the other hand, is Satan's Stargate. JJ Abrams knows that because he made Nibiru a setting in the last Star Trek movie. He didn't want to go along with Project Blue Beam anymore and wanted to warn the public, just like when Kubrick made the Shining as a way of confessing his role in faking the moon landing.

What, are you just going to ignore the mountains of evidence?
    [Trump's] rhetoric is not an abuse of power. In the same way that it's also not against the law to do a backflip off of the roof of your house onto your concrete driveway. It's just mind-numbingly stupid and, to say the least, counterproductive. - Bush did 9-11

Visit my Johari:

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by msg_v2 View Post
    Lens flares are not proof. Even J.J Abrams knows that.

THe LHC, on the other hand, is Satan's Stargate. JJ Abrams knows that because he made Nibiru a setting in the last Star Trek movie. He didn't want to go along with Project Blue Beam anymore and wanted to warn the public, just like when Kubrick made the Shining as a way of confessing his role in faking the moon landing.

What, are you just going to ignore the mountains of evidence?
    That "lens flare" is appearing in multiple angles.

MBTI
    CROW
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

Satan's Stargate has more proof. Anyone can see that. You're not one of those LHC "scientists" (satanists more like, AMIRITE!) are you?

I'm not the one ignoring mountains of evidence, here.

Visit my Johari:

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Well, I can clearly see something, but that something is that it looks even more like glare from the sun.

You might like this video, though:

At 1:42 he says the "God particle" (Higgs Boson) doesn't exist. In actuality, it does exist. He claims that scientists, aka "free-masons," are trying to prove that God doesn't exist, and that the "God particle" created us all. However, these "free-masons" are not out to prove that God is really a particle, they are trying to establish another piece of the theoretical puzzle that makes for modern QM.

Where did you find this guy anyway? Perhaps HE is from Niburu. Maybe both of you are. But that doesn't say anything about the Black Knight of which I have actual photos. This guy has no photos of Niburu. Nor, as far as I've seen, does he explain why Niburu needs to "disrupt a hole in the Van Allen Belt."

MBTI
    CROW
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

Quote Originally Posted by Mal+ View Post
    At 1:42 he says the "God particle" (Higgs Boson) doesn't exist. In actuality, it does exist. He claims that scientists, aka "free-masons," are trying to prove that God doesn't exist, and that the "God particle" created us all. However, these "free-masons" are not out to prove that God is really a particle, they are trying to establish another piece of the theoretical puzzle that makes for modern QM.

Where did you find this guy anyway? Perhaps HE is from Niburu. Maybe both of you are. But that doesn't say anything about the Black Knight of which I have actual photos. This guy has no photos of Niburu. Nor, as far as I've seen, does he explain why Niburu needs to "disrupt a hole in the Van Allen Belt."
    Dude, there are mountains of evidence. And I love that you are trying to backpedal and claim that scientists aren't trying to disprove the existence of God. If so, then why did they call the particle they are looking for the "god particle"? Why else would anyone build a metal donut if not to summon Satan to Earth? I'm not insinuating anything, I'm just asking questions . Here's a photo of Nibiru's surface., complete with temples of the Annunaki. The burden of proof is on you to prove that it is not Nibiru. Even Google Image Search CONFIRMS this.

The only people who can deny such a thing are freemasons.

FOLLOW THE LOGIC.

Visit my Johari:

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Dude, there are mountains of evidence. And I love that you are trying to backpedal and claim that scientists aren't trying to disprove the existence of God. If so, then why did they call the particle they are looking for the "god particle"? Why else would anyone build a metal donut if not to summon Satan to Earth? I'm not insinuating anything, I'm just asking questions . Here's a photo of Nibiru's surface., complete with temples of the Annunaki. The burden of proof is on you to prove that it is not Nibiru. Even Google Image Search CONFIRMS this.

The only people who can deny such a thing are freemasons.

FOLLOW THE LOGIC.
    I did. It's a picture from the latest Star Trek release.