• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

E-Cigarette Differences

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
We're trying to get my father to quit smoking, but for now we're compromising on e-cigarettes. They failed him the first time, but we think it is because of this information, so I thought it was an interesting read for anyone eyeing them/using them/knows someone who is.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/ecf-library/337017-inhalation-technique-e-cigarette.html

Basically:
- The nicotine does not absorb as fast nor in the same way as cigarette smoke
- You need you smoke an e-cigarette longer--both on the inhale (which is closer to a cigar than a cigarette) and in length of time overall
- You need to inhale slower and gently to deliver the maximum amount of nicotine to the system vs pulling harder

Anyways, I don't think these things are 100% safe or anything.. but I know they are much safer than what my dad has been doing.. and I thought it was pretty cool information regardless.