• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Bill Gates leaves Microsoft!

The_Liquid_Laser

Glowy Goopy Goodness
MBTI Type
ENTP
Heh, other charities are complaining that his charity is too big and powerful. Human beings will never cease to amuse me. :)

IlyaK1986

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Sadly with all the disease fighting he wants to put that foundation to use for, that's not going to educating more Americans here at home.

How unfortunate.

miggies

MBTI Type
ENFP
Sadly with all the disease fighting he wants to put that foundation to use for, that's not going to educating more Americans here at home.

How unfortunate.

sadly the american education system is so lax that its amazing your even able to get out of bed in the morning, or know whats going on around you

iwakar

crush the fences
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Heh, other charities are complaining that his charity is too big and powerful. Human beings will never cease to amuse me. :)

I've long thought that us being distrustful of anyone or anything having too much power and control in anything has always been a sound bit of instinct.

The_Liquid_Laser

Glowy Goopy Goodness
MBTI Type
ENTP
I've long thought that us being distrustful of anyone or anything having too much power and control in anything has always been a sound bit of instinct.

Well you certainly don't have to trust it, but there are plenty of other things in this world to be more worried about.