• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

First ever video footage of giant squid while alive

pathos

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
only for us&a viewers

Here's video from the same show:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fC0wAIxDi94

It is on Youtube, so I don't think you have to be in the US to see it.

In the video LevelZeroHero posted, the scientists sent a remote camera with a lure down to capture video of a giant squid. They saw the squid hang around for some point. Then, in the video link above, the scientists go down themselves to try to see the squid live and succeeds.

Super exciting discovery. The squid looks gorgeous in its natural habitat.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Often seen once dead and washed up on shore, for the first time in history we have captured video footage of a giant squid while still alive underwater.

http://dsc.discovery.com/tv-shows/curiosity/videos/first-video-of-a-giant-squid.htm

Here's video from the same show:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fC0wAIxDi94

It is on Youtube, so I don't think you have to be in the US to see it.

In the video LevelZeroHero posted, the scientists sent a remote camera with a lure down to capture video of a giant squid. They saw the squid hang around for some point. Then, in the video link above, the scientists go down themselves to try to see the squid live and succeeds.

Super exciting discovery. The squid looks gorgeous in its natural habitat.

I want to eat it.

pathos

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
I want to eat it.

I just met you, but I might love you.

Oh how much I would pay to see someone troll the scientists and kill and eat the calamari. In other news, I've officially outed myself as a psychopath.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Oh how much I would pay to see someone troll the scientists and kill and eat the calamari.

How much would you pay? :huh:

In other news, I've officially outed myself as a psychopath.

Well in that case:

You must pay in advance for the epic troll squidfeast, for psychopaths tend to have no qualms about ripping people off.

If you find these terms acceptable, you got a deal.

pathos

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
How much would you pay? :huh:

Well in that case:

You must pay in advance for the epic troll squidfeast, for psychopaths tend to have no qualms about ripping people off.

If you find these terms acceptable, you got a deal.

Pennies. Hugs. Maybe a few nights of washing the dishes.

Hugs, by the way, are super valuable from an INTJ psychopath because rarity and...this. Therefore, INTJ hugs = currency.

Now...Off with the squid's head...err..torso thingy!

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Pennies. Hugs. Maybe a few nights of washing the dishes.

Hugs, by the way, are super valuable from an INTJ psychopath because rarity and...this. Therefore, INTJ hugs = currency.

Now...Off with the squid's head...err..torso thingy!

..You're going to share Spock's eyeshadow secrets with me?

Risen

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
If squid are like octopi, then they should be extremely intelligent creatures. Its eyes look very strange for an animal. More human like.