User Tag List

First 12

morose bourgeoisie
    MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    For a moment I read that and thought it said what kind of primer do you have and thought it was about philosophical and political primers or first principles
    PRINTER

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by spirilis View Post
    Samsung black&white laser multifunction at home... SCX-4623FW (not sold anymore, but samsung's product page is http://www.samsung.com/us/support/su...ame=SCX-4623FW )
    Love it. I think it was $150 at Micro Center a couple years back, on clearance. I have it attached to our home network via WiFi with encryption, once in a blue moon it flakes out (we don't use it that often anyhow) and I have to power off/power it back on, but most of the time it reliably scans & prints over the network on demand. It has an ADF (auto document feeder for scanning) which works well, and the paper tray only takes Letter size (8.5x11") but it has a manual feed in the front that works well.

Has fax features too, never used them. Had it hooked up to our phone line for kicks and once in a while it'd try to auto-answer an incoming call like it thought a fax was coming in. I thought I'd set it up not to do that, but it annoyed my wife a few times so I disconnected its phone wire. Probably best to keep it on a dedicated fax line or plug it up once in a while (if you need it for that at all).

At work we have a gadzillion different types, I've never paid much attention to the models, they just kinda work...
    MicroCenter! -I love that place . On Memorial Drive? I bought a MocroTec scanner there one time. Best scanner I've ever had!
    "..And the eight and final rule: If this is your first time at Fight Club, you have to fight."
    'Men are meant to be with women. The rest is perversion and mental illness.'

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

Since I made this thread I got this one at Best Buy (they price matched).

http://www.amazon.com/Epson-WorkForc...kforce+printer

I'm saving up for a color laser all in one printer though. Maybe. Is it just me or do printers not last long anymore?

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Giggly View Post
    Since I made this thread I got this one at Best Buy (they price matched).

http://www.amazon.com/Epson-WorkForc...kforce+printer

I'm saving up for a color laser all in one printer though. Maybe. Is it just me or do printers not last long anymore?
    Saweet! I was just talking with a friend about printing from an ipad. I imagine wireless printing is really a nice feature to have. Have you tried doing that yet?
    "..And the eight and final rule: If this is your first time at Fight Club, you have to fight."
    'Men are meant to be with women. The rest is perversion and mental illness.'

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Craic View Post
    Saweet! I was just talking with a friend about printing from an ipad. I imagine wireless printing is really a nice feature to have. Have you tried doing that yet?
    Not yet, it's still in the box but my old printer (the one that broke) was wireless and it's a really nice feature.

your resident asshole

Woah! Two pages about printers? This topic is certainly...er...interesting.

I'm reminded of this video.

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Home: HP Photosmart C4480

Work: Some kind of Dell model. Have no idea on specific model #
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    548 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INTj

Dell V715w and HP Photosmart 110.
    We had the latter one first, but it is very problematic (keeps jamming, etc), so we got the other one, but that one we cannot connect to my wife's three Apple devices. (Never tried to print from my Androids, I just move whatever files to the PC).
    APS Profile: Inclusion: e/w=1/6 (Supine) |Control: e/w=7/3 (Choleric) |Affection: e/w=1/9 (Supine)
    Ti 54.3 | Ne 47.3 | Si 37.8 | Fe 17.7 | Te 22.5 | Ni 13.4 | Se 18.9 | Fi 27.9

Temperament (APS) from scratch -- MBTI Type from scratch
    Type Ideas