• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Accelerating the Number of New Dimensions

Mole

Permabanned
Just the other day we received the Noble Prize in Physics in Canberra for discovering that time and space are not only expanding but also accelerating.

This is an extraordinary discovery and quite unexpected. No one expected that time and space were accelerating.

So we wonder what happens when accelerating time and space are compressed in the centre of Black Hole.

What we would have is an immovable object, the three dimensions of space and time accelerating out, meeting an immovable object, the gravitation at the heart of a Black Hole, accelerating in.

Accelerating time and space and accelerating gravity would have nowhere to go, so instead of going nowhere, they start producing new dimensions at an accelerating rate. So the centre of a Black Hole remains at the planck size but starts producing new dimensions at an accelerating rate.

This has the interesting effect of connecting everything to everything else, and so cause and effect come to an end.

In the Steam Age the steam train was our metaphor of choice, and in the Age of the Internet where everyone is connected to everyone else, the internet is our metaphor of choice, even for the singular heart of a Black Hole.

Last edited:
W

WALMART

It's cause we live in an inversely propagated black hole that is still collecting matter. Turtles all the way up (and down).

Though really, good work. I thought that information was already known... :thinking:

sprinkles

Mojibake
MBTI Type
INFJ
It's cause we live in an inversely propagated black hole that is still collecting matter. Turtles all the way up (and down).

Though really, good work. I thought that information was already known... :thinking:

It was already known. This was discovered in 1998 and awarded the Nobel Prize for Physics in 2011. It was not the 'other day'.

One of the scientists was in fact an Australian, though. At least something was right.

W

WALMART

It was already known. This was discovered in 1998 and awarded the Nobel Prize for Physics in 2011. It was not the 'other day'.

One of the scientists was in fact an Australian, though. At least something was right.

Two thumbs up.

Mole

Permabanned

Although we know that time and space are in accelerating expansion, we do not know whether the centre of a black hole produces an accelerating number of new dimensions. This is an hypothesis for which we have no evidence. And even the Hadron Collider is so far away from collecting evidence at the planck level, it is not funny.

But with due modesty, I have made this hypothesis based on a computer simulation of planck sized quanta.

The simulation shows worm holes, that is, new dimensions, are created, and continue to be created, worm hole on worm hole, at an accelerating rate.

But as you note there is no evidence for this hypothesis and my guess is that such evidence will be difficult and even impossible to obtain.