• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Which Smart Phone should I get?

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
Android for people who want to do stuff with their phone and have requirments for it. iphone for dumb hipsters who want to pay for fashion

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Android for people who want to do stuff with their phone and have requirments for it. iphone for dumb hipsters who want to pay for fashion

That's Apple for you.

Which carrier do you use? What is your plan with them?

AphroditeGoneAwry

failure to thrive
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
you are definitly crazy, $100 on a phone. That are $2,400 in 2yrs. If you'ld rather save that and buy some evotec shares from that, which are about to go $1 up per share, you'ld make...lemme calculate... $3,507 from it and after that you can exponentially maximize your money. Or save it with a nice interest of 2%. Or buy drugs with it !!

But not a phone :doh: :)

I'm not following you here.

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
That's Apple for you.

Which carrier do you use? What is your plan with them?

my plan was to get a phone, so i walked to a phone store and bought a phone, next i called my operator and said "gimme internetz bitches". so now i got samsung galaxy s2 and 21mb/s internets on it.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
If you don't care about using the Internet on your phone, I'd get a Blackberry. Much more efficient with the keyboard and all. Screen is too damn small on those smart phones anyway. I had an iPhone for 3 years and dumped it about a year ago. I couple the blackberry with an iPad.

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
If you don't care about using the Internet on your phone, I'd get a Blackberry. Much more efficient with the keyboard and all. Screen is too damn small on those smart phones anyway. I had an iPhone for 3 years and dumped it about a year ago. I couple the blackberry with an iPad.

there are many androids with keyboard, first i thought that keyboard was a requirement, but galaxy s2 has large enough screen that its pretty comfortable to write on it(i actually used it as my computer for like 8 months or so and got so used to it that i wasnt even missing regular computer keyboard much) and now i prefer good screen over crap keyboard and having to flip the keyboard on, making the phone larger due to keyboard and possibly phone getting broken faster because of so delicate mechanics required for keyboard.

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6

That's not fair to say. Just because the hipsters have adopted the iPhone as their official smart phone, it doesn't mean they've got a monopoly on it.

P.S. Don't hate the iPhone for being sexy.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
there are many androids with keyboard, first i thought that keyboard was a requirement, but galaxy s2 has large enough screen that its pretty comfortable to write on it(i actually used it as my computer for like 8 months or so and got so used to it that i wasnt even missing regular computer keyboard much) and now i prefer good screen over crap keyboard and having to flip the keyboard on, making the phone larger due to keyboard and possibly phone getting broken faster because of so delicate mechanics required for keyboard.

Keyboard wise, I even think the iPad is shit but that's just me.

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
That's not fair to say. Just because the hipsters have adopted the iPhone as their official smart phone, it doesn't mean they've got a monopoly on it.

P.S. Don't hate the iPhone for being sexy.

Its not fair to say that iphone is a smart phone, its like one of those retard silicone bimbos, its a phone allright, but not very smart one and very limited on what you can do with it

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
Keyboard wise, I even think the iPad is shit but that's just me.

I bet it is, but thats because the keyboard on it is so large that you cant really write with two thumbs as easily. With this phone(currentoy posting on it) i can write almost the same speed as on regular keyboard.

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
Its not fair to say that iphone is a smart phone, its like one of those retard silicone bimbos, its a phone allright, but not very smart one and very limited on what you can do with it
It does everything a person who isn't trying to computer-geek the device needs it to do... and it does it efficiently.

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
It does everything a person who isn't trying to computer-geek the device needs it to do... and it does it efficiently.

yea, like i told, not a smartphone

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
yea, like i told, not a smartphone

Please, Iphone is the purveyor of smartphone technology.

"A smartphone is a mobile phone built on a mobile operating system, with more advanced computing capability and connectivity than a feature phone."

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
Please, Iphone is the purveyor of smartphone technology.

"A smartphone is a mobile phone built on a mobile operating system, with more advanced computing capability and connectivity than a feature phone."

only an iphone user would fail to see the trolling :/

G

Glycerine

Iphone fits the definition of a smartphone regardless of the argument that Android is probably more advanced than IOS. I am switching to Android next year. :devil: If only Apple and Samsung would stop with the patent trolling...

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Iphone fits the definition of a smartphone regardless of the argument that Android is probably more advanced than IOS. I am switching to Android next year. :devil: If only Apple and Samsung would stop with the patent trolling...

And you pay what per month on your current plan? What do you have as part of your plan (as in how many voice and texting minutes and how many gigs of data)? Who is your carrier?