• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What a beautiful sight...

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
...that's all I have to say.

466294_10151153505466463_1364174038_o.jpg

Can you guess which one I'm talking about?

I still wish they didn't take the Disaster Transport out, because despite its lameness, it had nice themeing. They should've just replaced it with an enclosed Gerstlauer Euro-Fighter.

Oh well, maybe Cedar Point should expand into the parking lot and build a parking garage instead so they can fit more rides on the peninsula. Or maybe place the parking lot on the other side of the narrow peninsula and have cable cars or a shuttle train shipping park guests to the entrance.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
LOL, no. The blue one on the right is the one that's presently being built.

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
would look better without that techno hell thing going on

AphroditeGoneAwry

failure to thrive
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
The yellow one?

I love roller coasters!! I love to sit in the front.

I was so scared as a kid, but now I love 'em. It is hard to find one that scares me now. Aftershock at Silverwood did!

DejaVu4.jpg

It is INCREDIBLE up close. A HUGE monolithic steel structure. The tall steel/iron? pipes are amazing.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The yellow one?

I love roller coasters!! I love to sit in the front.

I was so scared as a kid, but now I love 'em. It is hard to find one that scares me now. Aftershock at Silverwood did!

View attachment 8597

It is INCREDIBLE up close. A HUGE monolithic steel structure. The tall steel/iron? pipes are amazing.

That is Deja Vu at one of the Six Flags parks. Not sure which one, because they're always being moved to other parks. That is a Vekoma Super Invertigo.

The yellow shuttle coaster you speak of is the Wicked Twister, an Intamin double-twist impulse coaster.

The Gatekeeper (and hopefully The Keymaster will be built soon) is the blue one presently being built. It is a B&M wing coaster.

sprinkles

Mojibake
MBTI Type
INFJ
*flings a coaster across the room*
It's the flying trackless coaster!

I'm kidding. These are pretty awesome. (you won't ever see me on one, though)

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
*flings a coaster across the room*
It's the flying trackless coaster!

Actually, your description of The Gatekeeper isn't that off. (The seats stick out on the side of the track, so there is neither track above nor under the rider.)

And it's making progress:

67964_10151157225561463_185237627_n.jpg

You can always tell a B&M coaster by its box-shaped spine.

Stumblebum

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7x8
Instinctual Variant
sp
I'm a wussy when it comes to roller coasters. Every moment until the locking of the seats is glorious, then when the carts begin inching forward I find myself regressing to infantile whimpers. Don't suppose it has ever stopped me, though.

And yes, I agree, it is a beautiful sight. Thank you, modern engineering.