• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

UFOs & ETs

?

• Total voters

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
What's your opinion on reported apparitions, abductions, etc?
Do you believe some of them are real?

sprinkles

Mojibake
MBTI Type
INFJ
I don't have an opinion and honestly I think I don't even know how to have one on such things.

My tendency is to wonder about things rather than explain them.

When I see something strange, it has a question mark on it so to speak. A strange object in the sky for example evokes the reaction of "Well that's strange! I wonder what it is?" rather than "That must be aliens!"

I have no want or need to explain or have an opinion about it.

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
there is no way to know, so its kinda hard to form an opinion about them

UniqueMixture

MBTI Type
estj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I guess like many things I think it is hypothetically possible but unlikely

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I believe we are being visited by aliens.

Leonardo Da Vinci Alien leads The Last Supper Superimposed
Artwork Tesla's Space Elves, the secret code revield Sacred

S

Society

i'm with sprinkles on this one... the majority of these sightings are floating question marks.

that's being said, i do think (well, not a thought of my own, rather i find the sources saying such more reliable), that a lot of historic sightings where current technology in development stages, both success stories like the modern drones & stealth bombers, & massive failures that didn't get passed trial. and more of the later, because there's a good chance that if you see it as a dazzling light, then the point of leaking fuel on the slow burner or melting metal parts has already being reached.

i also think one reason a lot of this crap is unidentified is because its not a finished product, rather, its the basic stuff in experimental stages, the first time a technology is taken out of the lab will rarely look like an actual airplane, and is more likely to be a cheap ass prototype, whether its a new engine (that someone caught burning sideways and swaying like an alien spacecraft), a reusable satellite deploying rocket didn't quite make the way back, an experiment with light materials that turned out to not be capable of taking the pressure and air friction of a sonic boom and exploded to dozens of slowly falling heated debris, an experiment with magnetic solar sail mounted on a satellite that ended up coming not so gracefully back to earth, etc...

in all such cases, both commercial companies and military organizations have largely enjoyed people calling these technologies alien sighting, because if its a successful technology then you don't want the competition to get the idea of what your working on, and if it's a big ass failure you don't want people to realize you've invested 100s of millions of dollars into something that blew in their faces...

this doesn't explain everything, but the reality is that alien conspiracy theorists are largely harmless, and there's no cover up like the cover up of one's own ass.