• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What make/model should I get?

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Wow, the new Dodge Dart comes in orange!!! That might be the perfect replacement for my yellow Ford Focus.

W

WALMART

nissan-gtr-garage-defend6.jpg

Buying used isn't so bad. I suppose you have to weigh the pros and cons of the situation. Though I agree... better to have a seat never farted in.

You should totally go with the orange Dart.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Now look at that!

71974972.jpg

Although I'm probably better off waiting for the R/T model to go on the market...that way it'll actually have a decent bit of power (for a four-cylinder) instead of just looking like it does.

But why is the turbocharged engine a 1.4 liter? Why can't they just turbocharge the 2.0?

[MENTION=15886]jontherobot[/MENTION], you're my new best friend! (Now post in The Ãœniverseâ„¢ so that I'll get more responses!)

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
Dodge Durango

dodge-durango.jpg

P.S. Dodge Dart is a pretty nifty looking car. Love the tail light scheme.

dart-back.jpgp

W

WALMART

Now look at that!

71974972.jpg

Although I'm probably better off waiting for the R/T model to go on the market...that way it'll actually have a decent bit of power (for a four-cylinder) instead of just looking like it does.

But why is the turbocharged engine a 1.4 liter? Why can't they just turbocharge the 2.0?

[MENTION=15886]jontherobot[/MENTION], you're my new best friend! (Now post in The Ãœniverseâ„¢ so that I'll get more responses!)

Needz black rimz.

Probably so they can save money streamlining their whole manufacturing process. Aren't they using the turbo 1.4 in the Fiat 500's?

Did you know the valve system on those motors are one hundred percent electronically controlled? Talk about a variable system!

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
What about a Mustang GT? Don't get one if you have to drive in snow though.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Sadly, the vehicle that I really want, a Ford F-Series monster truck with license plates that say UBRFUHR, is not a very realistic proposition. The tires would be a nightmare to change. Which is a shame, because I don't know if there is another vehicle on which I could justifiably put UBRFUHR vanity plates.

BUT, I'm willing to compromise with another vehicle that matches my personality. So let's discuss.

Or you could get one of these

smart-monster-car.jpg

Attachments

• smart-monster-car.jpg
    smart-monster-car.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 112

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
What about a Mustang GT? Don't get one if you have to drive in snow though.

Mustangs aren't exactly lookers anymore, and they're all over the road, (I think the new Fiestas and Foci have more attractive designs), the Camaro is meh (and modern Chevys, as a whole, are the same...only the Sonic has a remotely interesting design...sort of like a mini Dodge Charger...what is it with making small cars look cool?)...the Dodge Challenger, on the other hand, is always a looker. Sadly, rumor has it that it'll be phased out before too long...its replacement: the Dodge Barracuda!!! (???) Why can't they just resurrect the Plymouth brand?

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Mustangs aren't exactly lookers anymore, and they're all over the road, (I think the new Fiestas and Foci have more attractive designs), the Camaro is meh (and modern Chevys, as a whole, are the same...only the Sonic has a remotely interesting design...sort of like a mini Dodge Charger...what is it with making small cars look cool?)...the Dodge Challenger, on the other hand, is always a looker. Sadly, rumor has it that it'll be phased out before too long...its replacement: the Dodge Barracuda!!! (???) Why can't they just resurrect the Plymouth brand?

Try a used Shelby. They arent all over the road and well you don't know what it feels like until you drive one but I assure you that you will not be bored.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I was also thinking of a motorcycle, though I'm TOTALLY motorcycle illiterate.