EII None

Pre-owned Toyota Prius or VW Jetta TDI.

MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp
    For all that we have done, as a civilization, as individuals, the universe is not stable, and nor is any single thing within it. Stars consume themselves, the universe itself rushes apart, and we ourselves are composed of matter in constant flux. Colonies of cells in temporary alliance, replicating and decaying and housed within, an incandescent cloud of electrical impulses. This is reality, this is self knowledge, and the perception of it will, of course, make you dizzy.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

A) I'd rather not get pre-owned (AKA used). It's like buying food already eaten (and puked several times) by someone else.

B) A Ford Fiesta is faster than a Prius. Though the Fiesta is one I may actually consider because of the awesome hi-tech features. Ambient lighting is so awesome! Still, despite the Fiesta in particular being sharp-looking for its class, I don't think either vehicle fits my personality.

And what do you think is the sexiest brand of pick-up truck? F-Series, Ram, Silverado, or others (like the Toyota Tundra or Nissan Titan)?

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Wow, the new Dodge Dart comes in orange!!! That might be the perfect replacement for my yellow Ford Focus.

WALMART

Buying used isn't so bad. I suppose you have to weigh the pros and cons of the situation. Though I agree... better to have a seat never farted in.

You should totally go with the orange Dart.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Now look at that!

Although I'm probably better off waiting for the R/T model to go on the market...that way it'll actually have a decent bit of power (for a four-cylinder) instead of just looking like it does.

But why is the turbocharged engine a 1.4 liter? Why can't they just turbocharge the 2.0?

@jontherobot, you're my new best friend! (Now post in The Üniverse™ so that I'll get more responses!)

MBTI
    ISTx

Dodge Durango

P.S. Dodge Dart is a pretty nifty looking car. Love the tail light scheme.

WALMART

Quote Originally Posted by The Ü View Post
    Now look at that!

Although I'm probably better off waiting for the R/T model to go on the market...that way it'll actually have a decent bit of power (for a four-cylinder) instead of just looking like it does.

But why is the turbocharged engine a 1.4 liter? Why can't they just turbocharge the 2.0?

@jontherobot, you're my new best friend! (Now post in The Üniverse™ so that I'll get more responses!)

Needz black rimz.

Probably so they can save money streamlining their whole manufacturing process. Aren't they using the turbo 1.4 in the Fiat 500's?

Did you know the valve system on those motors are one hundred percent electronically controlled? Talk about a variable system!

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

What about a Mustang GT? Don't get one if you have to drive in snow though.

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by The Ü View Post
    Sadly, the vehicle that I really want, a Ford F-Series monster truck with license plates that say UBRFUHR, is not a very realistic proposition. The tires would be a nightmare to change. Which is a shame, because I don't know if there is another vehicle on which I could justifiably put UBRFUHR vanity plates.

BUT, I'm willing to compromise with another vehicle that matches my personality. So let's discuss.
    Or you could get one of these

Attached Images Attached Images

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639