• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

virgin pregnancies and virgin births

ilikeitlikethat

You're unbelievable ...
MBTI Type
xNTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Sci-fi or, ultra-modern science?

Okay, first of all the human body is... Just something I'm going to have to know about or... Have someone I know, know about before I can continue my research further, I'm no doctor; But it seems to me, we could probably start doing this ourselfs, soon; In the future, maybe.

Think about it... A pill, as digusting as that sounds, 'or, something' - that could get a girl pregnant if she wanted too, administered by some government regulated healthcare-system-thing.

Virgin births and modern day science.

The LAB-Rat rat body is... Again, something I don't know about but... If we could somehow get virgin birth rats, then I think we'd be one step closer to a virgin birth baby. :D

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'm sure something like this will eventually happen. It's just a matter of when.

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Well there are other 'techniques' already available to impregnate virgins should that be the desire of any virgin consenting adult. But hmm, pills.... yah it will probably, if it isn't skipped, happen.

Kayness

Bunnies & Rainbow Socks
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
euuurhhh, turkey baster?
surrogate motherhood.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Most girls aren't eager to have a baby without a father being around. Yeah, sure it happens sometimes, but generally it never was her plan.

sprinkles

Mojibake
MBTI Type
INFJ
What are we calling 'virgin'?

It's possible to get pregnant without significant penetration or breaking anything.

That famous "Virgin Birth"? Not a miracle. It's entirely within the realm of possibility. Doesn't happen often, mind you, but it can.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Most girls aren't eager to have a baby without a father being around. Yeah, sure it happens sometimes, but generally it never was her plan.

Errr...I would seriously advise against any virgin *having* a baby. Talk about losing your virginity in the most extreme and painful way. :cry:

ilikeitlikethat

You're unbelievable ...
MBTI Type
xNTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm sure something like this will eventually happen. It's just a matter of when.

I want time travel.

So if/when that happens, we could go back in time and make a Jesus baby.

Still... A man can dream.