MBTI
    InTP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp
    Socionics
    INTj Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Uwace View Post
    S3 is quad core.
    Ah yeah now that I'm looking at the specs, Samsung's already raised the bar again. Seems the android mfr's are about 1 year ahead of Apple in hardware.
    I was drooling all over the S II before it came out, then was disappointed when my carrier didn't have it (Verizon) but I may look at the Samsung line again next year.
    intp | type 9w1 sp/sx/so

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

buy iphone only if you want an easy to use phone for retards that is limited in pretty much every way and doesent offer what other smart phones only 5th of the price offers. buy galaxy s3 if you want the best.
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5

I own a Galaxy SIII. My only complaint with the SIII is due to my geographical area, where there are areas of spotty coverage. The SIII really shines when your near a 4g coverage. If you have anything less than 50 percent of reception the phone is nearly useless when making phone calls and browsing the internet or using apps that require internet service, which nearly all apps require.

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Quote Originally Posted by MXZCCT View Post
    I own a Galaxy SIII. My only complaint with the SIII is due to my geographical area, where there are areas of spotty coverage. The SIII really shines when your near a 4g coverage. If you have anything less than 50 percent of reception the phone is nearly useless when making phone calls and browsing the internet or using apps that require internet service, which nearly all apps require.
    is this some issue with that particular phone, or does this happen with other phones too and is just due to crappy connections in the area?
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5

Quote Originally Posted by INTP View Post
    is this some issue with that particular phone, or does this happen with other phones too and is just due to crappy connections in the area?
    My area is not the best in terms of connection. But comparing the Galaxy SIII to the Motorola RAZR and RAZR 2, well, there is no comparison. The RAZR's get much better connectivity in my area than the SIII. It's the same situation with a buddy of mine who has the same phone as I do. And both SIII's and the RAZR's are all under the same cell phone carrier.

Edit: That being said, the video sharpness/clarity and other features on the SIII are of higher quality than the RAZR's. At least in my opinion.

Glycerine

Quote Originally Posted by Uwace View Post
    S3 is quad core.
    That's for the international version. In the U.S., it's a Snapdragon dual core processor because the quad core doesn't work with LTE yet from what I heard. However, I think the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 (speculated to come out in mid-November) will have quad core for LTE.

The Galaxy Note 2 has better overall specs but GSIII has a higher resolution screen. Also, there is a a noticeable screen size difference: 5.5 inches vs. 4.8 inches.

@MXZCCT: there is a big difference in resolution between the RAZR and the GSIII but RAZR HD has slightly higher resolution than GSIII.

Since I have been spoiled by the Retina Display of the IPhone 4, screen resolution is something I am carefully considering.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5

Quote Originally Posted by Glycerine View Post
    That's for the international version. In the U.S., it's a Snapdragon dual core processor because the quad core doesn't work with LTE yet from what I heard. However, I think the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 (speculated to come out in mid-November) will have quad core for LTE.

The Galaxy Note 2 has better overall specs but GSIII has a higher resolution screen. Also, there is a a noticeable screen size difference: 5.5 inches vs. 4.8 inches.

@MXZCCT: there is a big difference in resolution between the RAZR and the GSIII but RAZR HD has slightly higher resolution than GSIII.

Since I have been spoiled by the Retina Display of the IPhone 4, screen resolution is something I am carefully considering.
    If that is the case, then you cannot go wrong with the Motorola HD's...

Glycerine

After that, it will all come down to the user experience.

Glycerine

I am strongly leaning towards the Samsung Galaxy Note II. It has good specs (so it should keep up after two years), going to come out with Jelly Bean out of the box (I have read Samsung can be spotty and slow with updates even with the Nexus), the stylus functionality seems cool.

Cons: the potential price, it might be too big (I am going to have to test it out), some people complain of reception issues on Samsung phones.

Motorola Razr series sounds way too thin and fragile much moreso than the iphone (a few report the glass shattering after a little pressure/phone vibrations and VZW won't help if that happens). I am not willing to risk it. Although it has the biggest battery, hi res screen, good overall reception.

HTC does not seem to get good reviews regarding battery life.

Senor Membrae Eugene Watson VIII's Avatar
    MBTI
    iSFP
    Enneagram
    idk sp

I heard it was good. What's more interesting is why they've advertised S4 already after releasing this one. It's like they hate microsoft or something.
    Myers-Briggs: xsFP

Enneagram: 9?-4wX?-5/6

~ People don't think it be like it is, but it do. ~