• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Inventions that you've never invented

rhinosaur

Just a statistic
MBTI Type
INTP
Brainwave modification device that alters mood, perception, enhances creativity, etc., has no consequences of use, and can be tuned to different effects. Also, portable-- maybe even works as a cell phone app.

:party:

A device that stops time, puts everything but me in stasis.

A pair of shoes that look great with everything, never get dirty, and never wear out.

ilikeitlikethat

You're unbelievable ...
MBTI Type
xNTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I never invented the guitar, that's something I've never invented... Never invented the car, never invented the bus, I even never invented the televison!

Didn't invent the refrigerator...

Sorry.

I couldn't resist.

Anyway, I think I know what you're saying here... You want to steal my ideas! :D
I'm kidding. :unsure:?

Okay... Camera, mirror... CameraMirror, for the vain Facebook generation... It's a mirror, it's a camera, it's
"CameraMirror."

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
The Mobile barstool:

MotorizedBarStoool.jpg

ilikeitlikethat

You're unbelievable ...
MBTI Type
xNTP