No moss growing on me Array Giggly's Avatar
    MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by xisnotx View Post
    A tank-boat-plane-submarine.

You could anywhere.
    I was thinking yesterday about the possibility of a real battleship- like a low-flying attack boat.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w1

I once sent a letter to the President with my ideas for a new hamster ball design. It would be latched to a toy car and powered by the hamster's tiny little feet.

They sent me pictures of their dog in response.

MBTI
    INTP

A sleeping bag that keeps you cold. There would be a network of tubes that connect to a cooler of ice water. Your body movement would pump the water through the bag. I like camping but only if I can get a good nights sleep.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

you could probably figure out how to insert a bunch of those bcool sheets that are for fevers.
    that would be an awesome idea actually....go forth and create
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    INTP

Okay, I feel a little guilty now for not thinking that my invention could help little kids with fevers. But sleep is REALLY important to me.

How about a small cooler designed just for liquor? It would be a little taller and have a divider for clean ice. To help take the edge off if you are camping and your kid has a fever.

MBTI
    INTP

Okay, I feel a little guilty now for not thinking that my invention could help little kids with fevers. But sleep is REALLY important to me.

How about a small cooler designed just for liquor? It would be a little taller and have a divider for clean ice. To help take the edge off if you are camping and your kid has a fever.

MBTI
    INTP

"Stab proof" sheets. My sheets already perform this function but the new ones would be more so.

Permabanned Array

Quote Originally Posted by Giggly View Post
    I was thinking yesterday about the possibility of a real battleship- like a low-flying attack boat.
    I've had it in my head for a while now the idea of submarine planes...especially in war. Imagine being in a boat and seeing five or six planes coming your way, so you open fire, only to have these planes swan dive into the ocean and get you from beneath.

You'd be shocked.

It'd change a lot of the dynamics of war, but the main mad one would still persist.

No moss growing on me Array Giggly's Avatar
    MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by xisnotx View Post
    I've had it in my head for a while now the idea of submarine planes...especially in war. Imagine being in a boat and seeing five or six planes coming your way, so you open fire, only to have these planes swan dive into the ocean and get you from beneath.

You'd be shocked.

It'd change a lot of the dynamics of war, but the main mad one would still persist.
    That would be totally badass.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Poser View Post

Haha that's not what I'm saying!

There are these little gel packs that you can buy for kids with fevers or just anyone out in the heat. They're called b cool or something like that and I was saying Tou could develop some sort of inner layer pocket thing inside the sleeping back to put something like that

Or I guess you could just wear one of those patches

But hey maybe there should be a sleeping bag that plugs in like an electric blanket but instead of warming you up it cools you down.

Is there something like that?
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison