User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by spirilis View Post
    It's already been invented (and does a lot more + costs a hell of a lot more), but an apparatus to measure & monitor both grill dome temperatures and roast temperatures and text message you when the roast is done smoking (or if the charcoal is going out, or getting too hot).

I'm in the middle of (re-?)inventing this right now, with an eye to lowering cost (and running off batteries outdoors for hopefully 1+ years between battery changes)
    Thats useful, I preorder one .

I have always wanted to build a fully-automated lawnmower robot. Main problem is prolly navigation tho. Best solution we had back in the days was some copper wire which marks the borders of the lawn and the robot working within that field with an induction coil on top of it. Problem was this went over my abilities back then. A week ago or so I have seen a Bosch device, the first automatic lawnmower I've seen so far for sale. It had no pricing so the price is surely big. It works with the same principle we postulated back then, I think the guy with the idea sold it to them.

Another invention would be the transistor that works with light. So the optical transistor. That would be revolutonary.

And another good invention would be all kinds of new propulsion, especially something spaceworthy. Maybe electrical engines that can utilize muons instead of electrons or other quantum physical things.

Last but not least, a nice product lifecycle chain would be nice. The "from cradle to cradle" concept so to say, in which a product lifetime and ressources are brought back into the cycle again.

For that we'ld need to reinvent tho society as a whole and make it less greedier and egoistic. That tho will never happen.
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    @bold, I bet a million dollars that this will first be deployed in Texas.
    there are convenient stores that deliver tho...shit unless that wasn't a legitimate business...now i can't remember. :/ it was a long time ago...
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

oh also i totally invented on star in my sleep...i randomly mentioned it to someone and they told me it actually already existed...

i invented a folding rocking chair...for mommies to rock their babies to sleep while away...then i think someone told me that there was something like that for football games...idk i still think it could work because they're not in baby stores or marketed to mothers.

i also invented...it also may exist already i have no idea...but i want someting that functions like dvr but for your car...the radio in your car...so you can record and save music you like.

i have lots all the time...i'll have to have some coffee and come back
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

I invented Post-It notes.

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Don't mock me boy! I'm for real!
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    INFJ

Permabanned

A tank-boat-plane-submarine.

You could anywhere.

Permabanned

A tank-boat-plane-submarine.

You could anywhere.

garbage

Why can't they just combine the fucking Swiffer SweeperVac and the Swiffer WetJet

Quote Originally Posted by sprinkles View Post
    How impractical. What the hell kind of grass is it going to mow up there

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by bologna View Post
    Why can't they just combine the fucking Swiffer SweeperVac and the Swiffer WetJet

How impractical. What the hell kind of grass is it going to mow up there
    I guess that'll be another invention for the list - invisible sky grass.