• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Change in address

Avik

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
LII
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
So, two weeks ago, I recorded a certain bird within the city. A full family- breeding pair and juvenile. They were observed for two weeks, and they followed a very strict schedule each day, so that rules out the possibility of them having wandered into town by chance. All previous records state that it is found only in well-wooded country. Any reason as to why the breeding pair might have chosen to lay their egg in the heart of the city, as opposed to the outskirts where conflict with humans is comparatively negligible? The bird is imperfectly known, and no papers exist online. I'm baffled.

ygolo

My termites win
I am curious. What species of bird is this breeding pair and juvenile?