User Tag List

12 Last

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Default Why You Should Be At The Giza Pyramids on Dec 3, 2012!

http://blog.world-mysteries.com/scie...amids-at-giza/

A planetary alignment is set to occur directly over the 3 pyramids one hour before sunrise. You should take binoculars as I fear the sky will be brightening up a bit too much to see Saturn with the naked eye!
    Last edited by CzeCze; 08-20-2012 at 06:38 PM. Reason: Giza
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

Senior Member captain curmudgeon's Avatar
    MBTI
    BIRD
    Enneagram
    631 sp

Giza* not Gaza.
    Jarlaxle: fact checking this thread makes me want to go all INFP on my wrists

"I'm in competition with myself and I'm losing."
    -Roger Waters

ReadingRainbows: OMG GUYS
    ReadingRainbows: GUESS WHAT EXISTS FOR ME
    hel: fairies?
    Captain Curmudgeon: existential angst?

Johari Nohari

https://www.librarything.com/profile/wheelchairdoug

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

For all we know the New World Order will be taking control of the world before this astronomical alignment occurs since it is only a matter of time in 2012 before the doomsday prophecies come to fruition and if they don't you could pretty much screw the whole Bible as well as Book of Revelations!

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by wheelchairdoug View Post
    Giza* not Gaza.
    Gaza Strip?

Right. I was so excited about an event that I can't even attend because I'll be too busy plotting to take over the galaxy.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

Senior Member captain curmudgeon's Avatar
    MBTI
    BIRD
    Enneagram
    631 sp

Gaza strip, yes. Pyramids at Giza, yes. Gaza pyramids...might exist, but I know nothing of them.
    Jarlaxle: fact checking this thread makes me want to go all INFP on my wrists

"I'm in competition with myself and I'm losing."
    -Roger Waters

ReadingRainbows: OMG GUYS
    ReadingRainbows: GUESS WHAT EXISTS FOR ME
    hel: fairies?
    Captain Curmudgeon: existential angst?

Johari Nohari

https://www.librarything.com/profile/wheelchairdoug

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    For all we know the New World Order will be taking control of the world before this astronomical alignment occurs since it is only a matter of time in 2012 before the doomsday prophecies come to fruition and if they don't you could pretty much screw the whole Bible as well as Book of Revelations!
    What if life is not as exciting as the conspiracies all make out and nothing happens?

Quote Originally Posted by Mal+ View Post
    http://blog.world-mysteries.com/scie...amids-at-giza/

A planetary alignment is set to occur directly over the 3 pyramids one hour before sunrise. You should take binoculars as I fear the sky will be brightening up a bit too much to see Saturn with the naked eye!
    A planetary alignment?

When I hear that I always think of Bill and Ted and their band in Excellent Adventure. Would be pretty cool if that came about.

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    What if life is not as exciting as the conspiracies all make out and nothing happens?
    That's why I said if nothing happens the things like the Bible are most certainly fake because the Bible talks about things like the RFID chip aka the mark of the beast that the NWO will supposedly enforce according to the conspiracy theorists. I make no assumptions but rather I am just running through the different possible scenarios. Again if nothing happens there will always be the future of science and space.

That's why I said if nothing happens the things like the Bible are most certainly fake because the Bible talks about things like the RFID chip aka the mark of the beast that the NWO will supposedly enforce according to the conspiracy theorists. I make no assumptions but rather I am just running through the different possible scenarios. Again if nothing happens there will always be the future of science and space.

No it doesnt, that's a bunch of whacked out anti-semitic capitalists who go on about RFID and the NWO.

The book of revelation has largely happened, its all code for what Nero was doing to Christians in his day lightening them up as human torches.

The only part which is yet to pass is that the "world to come" as spoken off is described not simply as a historical time, a future era, but as another life or other life, ie heavenly life, which will become one and the same as this one we all live during its actual historical time or at the end of its historical time.

WALMART

In one of your videos you talked about enlightenment, and then attributed a new world order to enlightenment. Then you realized what you said and started speaking poorly of a new world order.

i don't know, i guess i don't like the term new world order.