User Tag List

First 12

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

Do the Gaza pyramids consist of dead bodies?
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Quote Originally Posted by jontherobot View Post
    In one of your videos you talked about enlightenment, and then attributed a new world order to enlightenment. Then you realized what you said and started speaking poorly of a new world order.

i don't know, i guess i don't like the term new world order.
    Dang apparently a lot of people have seen those embarrasing videos since you are not the first one to tell me this kind of stuff! I made those before I started thinking more clearly. Rather in those videos I was thinking deeply though that does not mean the htoughts are clear. Anyway thanks for watching them.

WALMART

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    Dang apparently a lot of people have seen those embarrasing videos since you are not the first one to tell me this kind of stuff! I made those before I started thinking more clearly. Rather in those videos I was thinking deeply though that does not mean the htoughts are clear. Anyway thanks for watching them.

Lol, I thought they were rather entertaining. I was just pointing out that even those with good intent can think of the New World Order as something to be desired

No prob, I've never not enjoyed getting your perspective on things. Sorry the first time I commented about them was criticism.

MBTI
    GONE

Quote Originally Posted by Orangey View Post
    Do the Gaza pyramids consist of dead bodies?
    OH SNAP.

I was about to say my eye immediately went to the cut off 'Why you should be at Gaza' thread title in the forum and wondered if it were 1) misplaced and 2) a political treatise

Dear OP, I'm going to correct the typo for you in the title.

*edit* The solar planetary phenomena you describe does sound awesome. If I had a jet plane with 100,000 miles left on it I'd go over myself.
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by CzeCze View Post
    OH SNAP.

I was about to say my eye immediately went to the cut off 'Why you should be at Gaza' thread title in the forum and wondered if it were 1) misplaced and 2) a political treatise

Dear OP, I'm going to correct the typo for you in the title.

*edit* The solar planetary phenomena you describe does sound awesome. If I had a jet plane with 100,000 miles left on it I'd go over myself.
    Aww man, it amused me every time I read it.
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w1

That looks so cool, I can't wait to see more pictures of it on the Google.

MBTI
    INFJ

I decided to take a look at it in Stellarium.

This is how it will look from somewhere in Cairo exactly an hour before sunrise. So it will be like the second picture from that website, kind of a steep alignment, not a perfect horizontal one like the first picture showed.

I also decided to see what it would look like at that same moment from the other planets in the alignment.

This is how it would look from Saturn

This is how it would look from Mercury. Coincidentally there's also a nice alignment with Spica from this perspective.

Unfortunately, with Venus being in the middle of the alignment and Saturn being so far away, it doesn't work from Venus. The planets simply don't appear in the same section of sky.