• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What next?

Avik

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
LII
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
It is common knowledge, that there is one existing species of Homo- Homo sapien sapien. Where are we headed? The three theories in my knowledge are:

1) Homo sapien sapien is at its evolutionary peak and shall remain unchanged. This theory has the least evidence to back it up, and ought to be discredited.

2) Homo sapien sapien is superadapted, and the next change in Global conditions (Climatic, Geographic) will bring about extinction of this species. I haven't found any evidence for or against this one.

3) Evolution of Homo sapien evolutis. The evidence- throughout prehistoric times, it is rare to find any less than two co-existing subspecies, one superior to the other. The autistic and the genius are suspected to be precursors to H. sapien evolutis.

I support the third. Your thoughts? Any more theories and arguments both for or against are most welcome.